akshaya patra

Draupathi aand yudhishthir were more devoted and were happy serving their darma to feed the priests who visited them. Once durvasa, a most powerful sage visited duryodhan in his palace.
He came to know that yudishthrar and draupathi are serving the rishis.

It's a devised plan of duryodhan,he came to know that the food is over and the grains are limited in his rivals hut.
Duryodhan had placed two of his soldiers to monitor the movements of pandava brothers.

Moreover ,duryodhan came to know that once draupathi had finished her dinner,it's like course of end of meals and yudhisther will not serve the food,and pandavas will go to sleep.

Durvasa was informed by duryodhan that the eldest of the brother,yudhisther will serve the disciples of durvasa, and that will be the righteous deed,hense diverting the Durvasa, and his disciples.
Meanwhile,in the hit,draupathi served the food to yudhister,bheem,sahadev and Nakul.
They offered to eat together.draupathi felt relieved that her husbands were blessed and are getting ready to war,suddenly heard the call of durvasa rishi.

Panic had struck the four pandavas,
The food is over and more over the grains were over.

All looked at each other,while yudhister went and addressed durvasa and his disciples.
Durvasa wished to have the food cooked by panchali,as he heard from the people of hastinapur that she is a wonderful cook.
Bheem and yudhister looked at each other.
Nakul and sahadev rushed to the hut and saw panchali in tears.
They signed to yudhister,and they understood the situation is so unmanagable.

They went out to say sorry,and realised that durvasa and his disciple were at river and are praying to Lord durga with 108 gayathri mantra.

Draupati silently prayed to the Lord,but was awakened by a stone hitting her neck.she turned to find Her friend krishna.she thanked him for his presence,and she explained everything to him.

Madav however, asked Draupadi to bring up the cooking pots to see if there was any  particle of foodstuff left, and on Draupadi doing so, he found some particle of vegetable sticking to the pot.
He said,he once picked it up and ate it.h said he is very with the food he ate an it is tasty.

Bhima was sent to call them from the river. Bhima called brahmanas,and asked them to come to the hut.
Krisha’s accepting a little particle of food, they felt sumptuously fed, even while they were in the water.

They thought that since Mahäräja Yudishtra must have prepared many valuable dishes for them and since they were not hungry and could not
eat, the King would feel very sorry, so it was better not to go there. Thus they decided to go away.
Durvasa,wrote a note to draupathi,
Wishing her all luck,and blessed draupathi that she will be able to feed everyone at anytime.

Meanwhile,krishna blessed draupathi that the pot he ate will be always filled with food,until drauapathi ate and her stomach is filled.

Thus draupathi was blessed with akshaya patra.
Krishna left the kanyaka forest,wishing the good luck for the brothers anyakavasa.

They all wished arjun should return with good luck as well.