Heart of darkness

Panchali was taking a hurried shower,. She wanted to have a bath. She couldn't sleep."Arya... Is that one of you? "when she heard the sound. A door opening? Closing? She turned around,quickly droped the sandel sticks that she used as soap, listening!! her heart pounding!!Silence. She stood there a moment, her body glistening with drops of water, then hurriedly dried herself and cautiously stepped into the bedroom. Everything appeared to be normal. It's my stupid imagination again. She dressed as quickly as she could, suddenly eager to escape from her big apartment, which looked heavenly.

She was beautifully dressed in white.. Ran around the corridor..
Suddenly, on the path, she found a slender tall figure moving towards her... "Oh Arya Nakul, you freaked me "she cried.

"I need some advice from a woman's point of view, come with me" he pulled her towards his room.

"Panchali I'm not in the - "... He stammered...

"I've fallen in love with somebody, and I want to propose... Hmmm , but there are problems. Will you help me... Like., how will I say.. Whom to ask.. "

Panchali hesitated. She did not like this. Her husband telling her,that he loves someone?? Her face started to drown, but she could see no harm in trying to help him. "Can this wait until tomorrow?", she said...

"I need to talk to you now. It's really urgent." He pointed, and panchali took a deep breath. "All right."turning around, almost completely broken💔.

"I can't stay long, Arya, I came out to catch up some dinner, as I felt hungry."she warned him. "Tell me about this woman you're in love with.", she started straight keeping her calm!!

"She's really something." He held out a folded portrait.

"One of the wonderful creations "She watched him light up. Seeing her face turn red, He grinned. "You see she is a woman who stole my heart, the moment I saw her,I felt if I am the right one for her,she is not a usual woman "

"Oh! Are you in love with a Rakshashi Or 😈devil",she snapped him with her words!!
That leaves you interesting doesn't it?" He said to her sharply, "hmm panchali , if you don't - "
"Only kidding." He walked over to the nearby table and offered her a glass of water "Have a little water . That can't hurt you, I think you are turning pale " He handed her the glass. She took a sip of it "Tell me about Miss Devil ." And sat down on the couch next to him . "I've never met anybody like her. She's sexy like you and - "
"Stop it or I'll leave."

She broke down, shouting.. Pale..
Poured the glass of water 💦on his face.
"I am.. Leaving.. Sorry for hurting you ".. She hurried away, so fast, she can hear Nakul calling her name and coming behind..

" No! she is no more ready to listen to his Discription So.. It's hurting her.. Yes!!
She rushed back to her elegant apartment.. Shut the door..

"Draupathi!! "This time it's Arjun...
What he has got to hurt me now, she thought. "Brother Bheem is calling you down to taste his roti and tomato curry ! Smells great come with me. Why did you lock the door, bashing it hard? "
He hurried his speech, "krisna, have you slept? "

She opened to see him looking out towards the corridor, and immediately turned as he heard the door creek open. He smiled, but she was looking pale.
"Come, honey, why are you dull? Are you ok? " He touched her forehead to check for her temperature,. Nope, she is fine.
He pulled her hand and took her to dining Hall where other brothers where seated.

Yudhisther smiled at her, but she was not looking at any of them. She raised her head to find, Arya Nakul is not there.
Although the food was great, and bheem and Arjun tried to change her mood, she was stubborn.

She finished the food, said she is feeling tired, and left, the other brothers continued their chat, and was discussing some political issue raising in one of their villages

She walked slowly towards the backyard, and sat on the stone diwan that lay near the bushes... Tears started rolling down, she can't believe what she heard from him.. Suddenly Nakul was standing before her, pulling her hand towards him. She looked at him her eyes longing with fear of losing him, not accepting what he had spoken... Yes.. It's her heart that's dark.. He has made it dark!!

 He has made it dark!!