Time

Reality has taken it's turn too hard. Subatra's fall has injured her badly. Many family members from dwarka had come and tried to console. But her sadness had overcome her. Her head and backbone had left a tremendous injury.
Nakul  and sahadev had tried their best, but  the medical condition she has been, is so devastating.
"She can't carry any child of her own, she has lost the stability ", said Madhav. Making the whole family heart saddened. " Yes, madhav you might have  said something, but this is so terrible for me ", Arjun was in tears.
" Draupathi will carry two childs, both the boys, of which one will belong to subatra, ", madahav stated, looking at his sister who was in coma. He left in a hurry, looking at all the faces in red and white!!

Draupathi had shifted her apartment next to subatra's.kalyani was taking active care of the dwarka princess. The children stayed away from her room. Once in a while she woke, opening her eyes. But again drifted into her sleep.
Arjun and draupathi often visited her room. Arjun still caught in his thoughts about madhav's word , could not go near draupathi.
In a week, the wedding anniversary of pandavas was about to come. The palace was arranged beautifully. The lights and lamps glowed every where.
The pandava brothers decided to host it simple with a good dinner.
Invitation was sent to Hastinapur.

"Anniversary ", " I hate it.. I hate it ", said duriyodhan, tearing the invite and stamping down the paper.
" Real anniversary, I will show the pandavas and that draupathi", said shakuni, biting and gritting his teeth.

A huge welcome was made for all the kings and queens.
The huge arena was decorated with flowers and garlands. They all enjoyed the early dinner that was served with traditional dance, and music.

The huge visitors have gathered in the Hall, while the dushathan silently moved away, going towards the room, where kalyani seated next to  subathra's sleeping body.

Madhav, had not turned out to the gathering, as he had a war discussion with king of kasi. Duriyodhan had planned to poison the milk , or the medicine that is given to subathra,trying to make the anniversary Hall a funeral Hall.

Draupathi was dressed very simple, she never wanted to have a party. She wanted to enjoy this day with subathra. The last time they chatted together. She saw the drawing done, and the peacock feather that was in subarthra's hand .
Her thoughts we're disturbed...
She saw some one moving across subathra's room, felt it must be some one, and silently moved closer to the figure.

She saw kalyani fainted on the floor, and saw some one covered closely dark, was moving with a huge cloth. She suddenly remembered her arya sahadev trying to tell her how some plants and herbs when inhaled becomes poisonous. She went ahead, took a sword from the nearby stand, slashed the hands of the figure very close trying to poison subathr ,,Causing alertness, the figure pushed her away and ran so quickly across the river.
Draupathi's scream, alerted the gaurds, and pandava's rushed to see draupathi standing on a pool of blood!!! Timing, if she delayed a minute, she could no longer see her sister breath!!