Hidden Feelings

The pandavas were quite, she came outside and tapped her legs, they knew she wants their attention. Again she had tried making noise with her bangles, the glass bangles replaced in place of gold, made a sizzling noise. Even she is a beautiful in her simplicity, they thought. They did not even turn.
"Hmm... Hmm", no.. They didn't turn.
" Arya, come and eat your food" She said at last. "Atlast our lady love decided to speak", Nakul blinked his eye on his eldest brother. " So panchali, you promise to feed us, we will eat", yudhister spoke.
"Ok, I will", she said, went and brought the roti, and vegetables. She fed each one, and they saw that their eyes did not match hers, she avoided the eyecontact.
" Panchali, we will feed you now ", they said in unison. They started feeding her.
The unspoken words of their love, drifting away like he'll, hit each one. She was hesitant when they feeded her.
" Would you like to walk with us to the lake. It was full moon and sahadev utilised it for concerning her.
To his suprise, to pandavas suprise, she nodded a yes!! They silently nodded, if something would change her mind.

She walked in silence. Sahadev turned to her. They stopped ,, silence taking her in.
Panchali gave him a silent look.

The rest of the group waited,some miracle could happen inside, feeling some thing will change.
They both lingered on the sand and stared up at the clear, starry sky. As panchali leaned against a rock, sahadev sat next to her.

I’ve been waiting all these days for a quiet moment,” sahadev said, reaching into his hand,for a small pouch packed with dried leaves.“I wanted to give you this.”

”

“For me?” panchali smiled as she opened the box. Inside was a flowery earrings,with a molded flower shape made of white shell. A closer look revealed it can be hung with a string.it took me days to save from my brothers just to give you a suprise .she gave a smile.,and said “Now I’ll never forget this "

“Bring back bad memories?” he asked.

“Absolutely not!” she insisted. “Thank you. And I’m sorry for what I have been behaving.i know you read minds.you know what I am feeling.I miss home , when I see into the dark. It must have put a damper on things.”she admitted

“That’s okay,” sahadev said, taking her hands . “I’m just sorry we missed everything.... I mean every damn everything .”

She looked up at panchali,as she kept her hand over his shoulders. “Sounds like we have a second chance,” sahadev said, nodding toward the river onside. “And I’ve saved few things for our life in this forest, we all did,only for you.”

Swaying in time to the music, which arjun played,using a wooden tabla he made,sahadev asked her to raise."lets walk back,",.first she hesitated. Sahadev made her wear the earrings,and the earrings, they danced under the  moonlight. The night air was crisp and cold, but sahadev,slowly put his hand over her shoulders,she raised her head and looked at him.she felt warm in sahadev's arms.

When the music stopped, sahadev pressed his lips against her ear and whispered, "we love you panchali... Be normal,be with us.we don't have any one for us,....”
She saw the other brothers joining them. Looking at them.

" Nakul , carry her to the hut. Sahadev has a large wound so bheem will assist him to walk ", yudhister said.
And she turned and saw that there was a deep cut in sahadev legs.
" What happened Arya? ", she asked.
" The little brother climbed through the tree, and tried to cut the branch, but little cut due the edge of the branch that gave him a scratch. "Bheem said.
" We could have told you, but you don't wanted to talk, so... ", arjun was cut off, by her stare. " So you won't share anything, you all have come to some conclusion, that I will not care for you?? ", panchali said those words as a sarcastic whisper, a small tear escaping her eye.
" It's ok panchali, we understand you. You are so caught in thoughts, you are silent. You avoided us ! But why? Anger?? Still angry?? " Nakul tried to persuade.
"Love is not vanishing, it's always like a recycled object takes different forms, even ur anger is a form. Of love, which we accept ", yudhisther said.
" She silently pushed away the hands of Nakul, with tears . She was sad. Went to their hut, and lay facing the wall.

Pandavas came in and saw that, now panchali is more upset.. What they will do,??