The Fight

Draupathi's year with Arjun has started. She sat on the floor, wore only common cloths. She avoided all the jewels.
"Yuvarani, pandava brothers want you to come to the discussion Hall quickly" Dismissed the maid.
"Ok, I will come ' she raised on to her feet.
She walked to the long Hall leading to the discussion Hall.
" Welcome panchali, we need to discuss the budget, and other things"
Yudhister pointed.
They were discussing,and she disagreed to few things,which was logically accepted by other brothers "You feel like I never does the dishes, or new toilet set up is required . As you probably guessed, it's never really just about that domestic dispute." She was talking telling a point. "It may look like dirty , we need to arrange for a clean set up, the floors, the set up on the streets, n the floor adjoining it., but you're feeling like the other person isn't appreciating your contributions,"she said looking at her husband Nakul who never agreed to her point.
" The data says, all these parks are less used by the people.only 2 are useful.", he said..
"This is often the way power-and-control struggles play out in a relationship trying to get dominance."she said sarcastically.
" What is that point panchali? ",he was trying to be angry.
"No way, I can get these maps in place, now don't fight "bheem pointed.
" I am saying few things are not necessarily important, but she is... "
He stopped.
"If you don't want to accept my views, I am no longer a part of your conversation", she was angry, looking at him.
" Panchali, slow down, there is nothing to be angry ", yudhister said.
" I have been noticing that, every time he disagrees with me. As if he is so correct! " She pointed.
Nakul's temper  raised,
"You never talk!” “You never listen!” Well, distraction can disrupt the budget communication.. You don't say what is your concern on the old things already in place" He was shouting.
" You dominate.. You wanted to dominate.. You want me to be down... " She was panicking and anger was in her eyes.
Before sahadev could stop Nakul, he was almost in his core anger, he raised his hand as if to slap, while bheem held his hand stopping him."Nakul, control yourself,. Raising your hand on her, I will... ",he stopped with his words, to find her running Frantically towards her room.
" I lost my mind, brother, I can't stand for the anger that she is pouring away...she speaks as if I started the argument. what can I do? "Nakul sat fed up, in the nearby chair.
"It was nearly close., you would have slapped her. What on earth made you to raise your hands. No one is supposed to hurt the feelings of others in a family discussion. Both of you have made mistake. Go and apologize to her ", yudhister demanded.
" Let's all go together brother., she needs is. She is imbalanced due to the thoughts of brother Arjun. We need to support her "sahadev insisted .
They found her sitting before the mirror. Her face pale.
" Panchali,... " Yudhister called her.
" Don't worry, we will not hurt you, nor we will let any one. The point is what is going on here needs to be clearly spoken.
Every one have their level of judgement. It's the perspective of the people who try to help you and who try to put you down that you need to understand. Understanding is very important "bheem said taking her hand in his. " I am sorry, I should have not shouted, should have not raised my hand either... "Nakul said, coming forward. " Even I am so sorry, to talk equally with you", she apologized.

He left in silence from her room. Nakul was always against hurting people. But today, he has tried to hurt her. He was so sorry about what had happened.
"I understand Nakul, It was a mistake from both of you,. All these fights are usual among the couples.both of you must not take it to the heart and feel wrong. Everything is for good. " Yudhister came to him. And consoled his brother, who still felt bad.
"The foremost reason behind any fight in a relationship is ego. Adjustments, compromises and sacrifices are few terms that can save fights in marriages" So we will make her understand. She is still unaware of many things in life.

Panchali, lied down on bheems chest, who was consoling her.
She still felt bad for raising her voice against Nakul.It was a clear indication of her respect for him. What if he thinks bad of her? Tears rolled down. How's she got to clear the misunderstanding between them!
She drifted to sleep while sahadev pulled a blanket close to her. And made her sleep.