Love's Horizon

It was too hot day. Panchali has washed the cloths of the family. Did the daily chores. It has become a routine for her to go and get flowers from the garden. Unusually there were very little flowers. She heard yudhister discussing that in the other side of the lake there is a huge jasmine orchids. She planned to get them for the prayers. She walked down towards the lake. Saw a small boat, made with wood and rugs, tied to the tree. The other one was taken by bheem who had left for praying to God hanuman for his blessing on the defeat on the gaurava army. Nakul and sahadev did there prayers daily.
Yudhister went towards river for completing his pooja.
She doesn't want to disturb arjun, who was in meditation.

The girl, unusually beautiful in her half white saree, walked past slowly, untied the boat, but was stopped by strong arms holding her wrist!!!
She raised her head to see Arjun standing in front.
"So if you want to go to the other side, why don't you call me over!? ", he asked looking at her eyes. " I don't want you to be distrurbed", she said.
His hold on her hand tightened, and his hands softly moved to her hands, touching her shoulders. "Shall I", he stopped coming so closer, making her drop the basket 🧺she held on her hands.
He was so close, his nose touched hers, but realising the spirits, she backed off keeping her hands on his lips, stopping him from what seems to be so romantic for them at that very moment.

He hid a smile, giving a side way look, seeing his wife smile through, on their little romance. He gestured her to get in to the small boat , and he rode it. He was constantly looking at her, but was disturbed by the saree which gave away constantly in the breeze, revealing her soft and tender stomach,exposing her navel, which she constantly fought with the breeze.
"Panchali, nowadays your hip has become so small. ", arjun bit his lips as he has uttered the words which ran in his mind, making her pout, and she gave a stare closing and adjusting her saree.
" So come and sit near me, if u feel like the breeze is heavy ", he said twinkling his eyes. " It's ok Arya, arjun , I thought you are good in your war techniques, but you check out on me, this well? "She said hiding her smile.
" It's been months, I haven't seen your eyes, and you look beautiful, your lips, are really... ", he was stopped again with her eyes glarring him to stop. He stopped the boat on the other side of the river and got down. He stretched his hands, to help which she ignored, and tried to get down,. The tides came front and the boat gave away, making her slip through all of a sudden, falling over arjun.
Both fell on the large grasses, arjun holding her shoulder and hip on the other hand.
Falling In Love With Her Husband is wonderful again, about a girl who got on her nerves,her childhood did not happen even...she does not enjoy a teen life,a childhood friend who loves her to get her away from a situation !!! It,is what her husbands have been giving her in Indraprastha. Theturn of events after dicegame swept rage in her.
she doesn't want to be in his hands nor in any one of husbands hands, the way she was treated, the words.. In dutt sabha echoed. Little does she know about the tricks and deeds as she grew up to be a successful queen.she cameback to the presence!!! Mind was racing... She in the arms of world best archer, waiting for her to be normal....
she considered somewhat boring would turn out to be such a wonderful man.,but he was wrong... He is good at love!!!
who always concentrated in wars, practises and his love for warfare always showed little time for her than the other ones, but wants her to be happy at any point!!. Her mind was racing whether to give away to him finding his hold becoming more tight.

She lay her head, trying to forget her sorrows, he gently caressing her head,thier love story had her enraptured from start to finish from the suyambar, before her

The hold he had on her hip, moved into soft stroke, pulling her down on the grass, and he hugged her and looked close. He was totally immersed In her dark eyes, it had him totally immersed in her baby like face, to the point that he felt some where she feels insecure and raised up,giving his hand to her for standing up,actually there, leaning against the tree, frame watching her disastrous attempts at keeping pace and raising to her stand.she witnessed her saree is almost down, and tried to tie it properly turning away from him. "I shouldn't see, I am your husband", he went close and his voice was all whisper. " Those tides, it always favours men",she said turning her face to the other side. "I do everything to gather her attention, but she is still the same ",he thought,." Hmm... So you did not enjoy my touch?",ok I belive you, before we leave this place,you yourself will come to me showing out your love "he said
" Don't dream, please come with me" she said walking before him. He pulled her close and made her stand before the tree.
"You haven't set your saree properly, ", he said.
" Oh.. Is it", she let out a pout, she adjusted "is it ok now? ",and tried adjusting. "Wait!! Little bit.......", he said.slowly getting closer to her.
He adjusted her saree though her hips,, pulled up the blouse straightening it.. coming so close, that each one can feel their hot breath, making her close her eyes in shy. He touched her hips, his finger tips breaking her dazzling skins bringing her closer, making them get into a sensual kiss.

"I absolutely loved this, ",he said making her blush,

"I absolutely loved this, ",he said making her blush,.letting her go!!!
she hid her face in his chest," So did I dream??",he whispered.
",No!! and I would recommend you take me for bringing those flowers,before anyone from these villages comes and picks us,on who loves and romances over here."she said to him who is walking on her side. "It is such a feel good , it had lift my spirits. You have those love for us. Your ego shoots before you stopping us from touching you ", " Love cannot be hidden for long devaseni panchali", he winked at her.she turned, smiling to herself,She walked fastly so she can get away fast , only to realise, arjun is close behind her enjoying the breeze and smell of the lovely jasmine.. Her long untied hair, unfolding the true responsibility that he is ready to culminate through his bows!!!
They return to the hut, waiting to see the other 3 brothers. She missed bheem, as she was cooking food for them,smiling and smiling on what arjun had said,..
just like how she missed her sons,her daughter!!! She is missing her bheem now!!.
"Everything is for some good deed", which is waiting, she made up her mind
. She after so many days, served food for them. Nakul and sahadev smiled through the dinner,seeing her ver careful on adjusting her saree, which was rather too unusual,twins communicating through their eyes, questioning arjun, what's the sudden change which anguished her anger!!
" Ouch! ", nakul cried, as she pinched him in his hands, seeing his eye talk with arjun." Eat while you eat!! No naughty expressions, ", she made a sweet expression in her face.again got up checked her saree, veil... She cleaned the floor.
Arjun was hiding his smile!!!
Mischeivious men!! She eyed them who fed by 4 strong men, after so many days,eating and smiling at their eyes,which was naughty, gleeming!! Teasing her!!!
laughter was heard in the little hut. They slept in panchali's lap peacefully that night !!!