Proposal

"Hey preety woman" He started pulling her close,.but she withdrew her hand, turning away. "that was meant as a compliment", he said.
" Arya, I am really not in a Mood to listen about your lady love ,I am... Sorry " She stammered,.
He grinned,looking at her turned back,his eyes mischieviously twinkling.,"Anyway, she's crazy about me,but I don't know if she loves me or not. ,." He continued slowly, moving close to her. She felt his breath near her neck..

"So the thing is, if I push it, .....
she has married  me, but she is ready to do any sacrifice for her family, that is,my family She's really close to them, and if I am really possessive about her, they'll sure as hell disown her. Then one day, she'll probably blame me. Do you see the problem?, she is the fireborn princess of panchal"

She took a deep breath.. She turned,he stopped with.."Yes. I..."
After that, time seemed to vanish in a mist for her..

She awakened slowly, realising the depth of his words..knowing that something was terribly stopping her... She felt as though she had been drugged. It was an enormous effort merely to open her eyes to look at him . He turned her,pulling her so close, and opened the portrait he held in his other hand..

She looked at her,

She looked at her,.her heart gave a skip!!!
It's her..
"She is my love, My wife, charming beauty on Earth", he kissed the portrait.. Making her blush.
"My conscience asked me to draw you.. I made it the day we discussed about the arrangements and paintings in the palace" He twinkled his eyes, and she took his hands and gently patted it "sorry, I misunderstood", she apologized.

" As always", he laughed and continued, "so now tell me, are you a devil? Rakshashi? ", I know you are a sleeping monster, " He teased..
"Come on, don't you want to hold this in your hand,? " He asked questioning.
"No arya, I want to have you and all my arya's portrait,. I have already drawn your portrait, in my heart.. Forever it will stay.. Until my last breath" She struggled for words, emotions running in her mind.

"We all are blessed, truly..
I am madly in love with you, As I told you  , I was happy that you were won by brother Arjun. But my heart was fulfiled when I married you. I didn't love you then.. But when I see you loving animals, sharing my own taste, caring like my mom, I was taken aback", he continued.

" I am known as the Handsome man, nature dweller., but you are amazing!!
I know all my brothers would have told you this earlie or not, nor unsure if my brothers would say this, but I love you ❤!!
He finished, a small tear escaping his eye..
He found panchali, bending her head in shyness.. He raised her head, looked on to her wonderful features. "Can I hug you " He asked. "Nope.... go and hug a devil, you pranked me,not today",she turned to walk.. He pulled and gave a tight hug..

"I did not get a response" ,he complained

"Not today, you need to work a lot for it.. Not only you, but even your other brothers as well"she blushed and walked away, pulling  the portrait from him.. Nakul stood there, "what a woman?truly an angel " He told to himself!!! "When can I hear a "love you" from you "?

 Nakul stood there, "what a woman?truly an angel " He told to himself!!! "When can I hear a "love you" from you "?