Suspicious Intruder

HEY  BACK OFF!!!  DRAUPATHI's head ached when she woke up. Her fingers discovered a large bump, and she rubbed at the soreness. It was then that she recalled being struck. She blinked hard, pulling herself to her feet. The walls around her seemed to spin, and she put her hand out to steady herself.

From the direction of the concert hall came the sound of applause, stamping feet, and cheering fans. Was the show already over? That would mean she had been out for at least an hour. Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to clear her head. Then she remembered the wallet.The wallet given by Bheem.

She looked on the floor, under the instrument cases, behind pieces of scenery, inside boxes of props. The wallet was gone.What on earth is going on?she whispered in frustration.

She had delivered bheem's son, 3 months Before and she is perfectly healthy. Sutasoma, he was named by his father, and was a most chubby child than the other 2  ones. Unlike her other two pregnancy time, the time with bheem's son was amazing. She catered to taste different dishes, learned tailoring, and had made finest clothes for her little ones. It was winter now and pooja for Lord vishnu is going to happen.
The city of Hastinapur has arranged for a cultural week, were most of the kingdoms finest musicians have gathered.
Vasudev has promised to meet her on the last day of the fest as he had some war arrangements in Dwarka.

They have come for the concert as a family.  "Did you say something?"Sahadev appeared around the corner, followed by Family members and the members of cultural event
Her year with Sahadev had started a week before and she never had a time to spend time even looking at him through eyes, as she was arranging the things for cultural event.
Sahadev had tried to get hold of her,...
many years have gone, but till now she was like a best friend. She has spend many days talking and arguing with his brothers, whereas with him she considered some one intelectual. "Is she still considering me as a friend? "He thought.

Someone has tried to hit her on head, when she came out to find about her kid. Satanik was running around, and from the time she entered the hastinapur, she felt her heart was feeling some oddness. Something terrible, that was going to happen. She needs to speak with her Sahadev .
She went to the Hall, no one was there.
She went to meet her family, they all were busy in the room discussing, and planning events

Did you miss the whole concert, Draupathi ?Asked Nakul, "why are you roaming around the palace when we have a cultural event organised? ", yudhister pointed. " What is wrong, what happened to the wallet that I gave you "? Bheem asked questioned.

"Hey, one person at a time",replied weakly. Her husband's  faces looked blurry.
"Mata , are you okay? Is something the matter?" Kalyani asked. She and kunti rushed to her side. The kids were running around the room, while sahadev carefully took the sutasom in his hands from kalyani and was making him sleep, while others took care of the kids.

"Im not sure. I found something that much I know. Some one tried to pull the wallet off,But just as I was taking a look at it, someone hit me over the head, and I blacked out. When I came to my sense , the wallet was gone"

The brothers were totally shocked.

"Someone knocked you out?" Kunti's voice was a frightened whisper

"Someone knocked you out?" Kunti's voice was a frightened whisper. "Do you know who did it",.Draupathi shook her head. Maybe the same people who have followed her the day they arrived in the Hastinapur Or maybe just some creep who wanted the wallet. It was full of ruby stones and the guard said there have been some break-ins recently near the tower. But th other day he was caught, it was a guy, he is now in prison. But who is that who had hurt her.

"Well, I think so. Two men were back here before the show ,I thought they are arranging things.",she told them everything she had found out, "I want to look around a little more so I took the cultural singers towards the practising area",she said, finishing up. Maybe that wallet was'nt the only thing around that might tell us something. Ouch. She put her hand to her aching head.

"You're not looking for another thing tonight,"Sahadev told her firmly. "You've got some bump there. We're putting you right to bed and getting you an ice pack."

"But Arya,The wallet?? " She protested

"I'm all right, really,"she  insisted, but as she spoke, the hall began to spin and she felt her knees weaken. She reached out to lean on Nakul's shoulder but landed on sahadev hitting his hand hard, while he caught hold of her. Bheem was standing so close..
"Draupathi... Draupathi...get some herbs sahadev,it would be a good idea,she is looking pale..."bheem said.Yudhister spoke up. "We'll have the guards search every inch of this palace and report back to us,if they find anything out of the ordinary"" Let's inform piatshree vitur and pitashree bhisma also", Nakul started off .

"Well, okay,!!"panchali agreed grudgingly. She did feel awfully woozy.Her kids came and laid down next, prathivinth on the left and satanik on the right. Sutasom was in cradle.

At the noon,the house physician gave her some herbal milk,a clean spinach rice for better health.
"We found no one suspicious...
You go right to sleep and get a solid night's rest", Sahadev told her,. Thinking deep of whats running in his wife's mind!!!
Some one is trying to attack her, snatching the stone wallet just be a part of distraction, yudhister