untold love

Nakul was pacing the floor, he thought of  his wife, insecure, some woman, from a snake family trying to attack. There must be a connection. How! He had discussed it with the eldest pandava. He said he will check on the connections.

Meanwhile in Hastinapur:
"Mamaji, I am really happy seeing pandavas being tensed. I just want them humiliated. That draupathi., she deserves to be taken away from pandavas. Mohini, she is my trumpcard. "

Mohini was a snake, a venomous snake. She was once a snake queen. But because of the war between her brother and the madhi emperor, she was left with no one. Once while wandering in the forest, she saw Nakul, capturing the birds and other animals. She followed him to Hastinapur palace, only to find he was already married to draupathi. She was caught sneeking during the concert in hastinapur by duriyodhan's brothers. And she quickly said her passion on Nakul.

Sakuni wanted to make use of her powers to turn against pandava family.
She is so powerful and can take any forms. He had a Witcheous plan to attack the pandavas mentally.

He narrated how Nakul was forced to marry draupathi, and he is not in love with her. It's all due to circumstances that they all are living together. He asked her to first kill draupathi, else she can't go near Nakul.

Mohini knows that her love towards nakul was just a fascination and lust. All she wanted was to abduct him, but somewhere she found him bounded by the powers of draupathi.

She followed the pandava family many times. She taught draupathi will die of the thought, that killing her sons would help. She was the person who dropped them into fire, disguised as draupathi.

She can't be disguised as a human more than an hour. She can be a form of a snake. Or like a ghostly form which was her curse. She needs a true love, for taking her locket, which was hidden inside the deep forests of hastinapur.
She is in search of a lover when she saw Nakul in the forest. His love for nature 🌿🍃took her mind towards him.

She followed draupathi to her chambers, planned to make her unconscious so she can abduct Nakul, take him to forest, and with his  help she can lift her curse.
But the maya forest surrounding Indraprasth was filled with blessings of God. So she can only take him to her forest, she wanted to live atleast for a day with him.

She took the idea of killing draupathi from sakuni, but she escaped every time

She finally decided to keep her unconscious by spilling some herbs in the food.
She disguised as one of the maids, as per duriyodhan's plan....

She walked as fast she could. Suddenly she was called by bheem.
"Hey, maid.. Wait. " She turned pulling her veil, as if showing her respect.
"Take this to my pathini, my dear wife is resting in the garden "  , he handed her the hot milk which was added with some spices, and herbs..
She thought her plans are coming close without any hard work.
She reached the garden. She saw something which made her thoughts fierce... She wanted to kill draupathi the very moment.

Nakul was in search of  his wife. It's been  a week, she is not getting along. Now he is not going to leave her. He desperately need a kiss. He just saw her getting down towards the garden, adjoining the lake.
Now as she ran up the steps toward the lake,picking some lotus,she found some ones coming closer,yes it's her Arya Nakul. Just then she knows it's his year....
A tremendous flash of desire went through her body. On the landing Nakul grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall into an empty launge adjoining the wide garden,he took her to the nearby bushes. Her legs went weak as the he closed his hands behind them. She felt his  mouth on hers, his lips tasting bitter. She opened her mouth. At that moment she felt his hand come up beneath her bridesmaid's saree tip , heard the rustle of material giving way, felt his large warm hand between her legs, ripping aside the satin panties to caress her vulva. She put her arms around his neck and hung there as he opened his trousers. Then he placed both hands beneath her bare buttocks and lifted her.. "Arya, it's so open.. No.. "She demanded ,. " Nature is always the best. See the water in the lakes have silenced knowing that we could romance ", he stopped, as she adjusted her saree and pulled away from him. " Don't you practice, I came to take few lotus, my job is done, she turned as he pulled her again so close "not now, I want to have my lotus ", he kissed her so hard.
They both felt some one coming, the sounds of the rustled leaves gave them alertness.
It was mohini, she looked at draupathi in envy and she wanted to kill her now very badly. She wished the prince and noticed his eyes was focussed only on panchali. And panchali was looking beautiful than ever, she thought.
She was about to handover the milk, when  Nakul's dove and other birds started flattering. Huge notice was made by the animals. He felt it so unsuspecting. Before he realised the animal's behavior, the birds tried to attack Mohini, spilling the poisoned milk ...

Mangoose and racoons in the garden started nearing the mohini, realising that she is not a human form.

Mohini realising the situation started backing away...finding herself running away from them. Arjun's eagle started pricking her so hard...
She fell down her heels on the feet of yudhister.

Turning into a snake... All the heads noticed the snake.. She stood helpless standing half human.. And half snake form..

Nakul and panchali stood there watching what's going on.. Looking at each other amazed!!

 Looking at each other amazed!!