Transformation

After a long walk both Nakul and Panchali reached the cave. Nakul opened the map given by Vasudev and directed panchali to move along with him. They were not distracted, and kept their pace very carefully.
The cave led to the entrance of a huge waterfalls. They both looked at each other. Either they need to jump down or they need to go back. It must be the place, thought Nakul. He caught panchali's hand. He assured her that they will be safe. And both jumped into the falls.
************************************

"CAN’T BELIEVE anyone actually live here. This under water caves are more like a luxury palace ,” panchali said. She rolled down the watery surface and took in a deep breath of crisp mountain air and was caught by Nakul.

“Arya , if you transferred here, I’d come visit you every weekend., soon you will be king of these caves ", she was teasing him.
"

"I am only prince of Indraprastha,my good looks",he laughed. Just then he spotted a aquatic garden very much old fashioned,which was slippery a lot. “First I’d have to rent a better boat if any ,” he said, noticing a silver sparkling boats and a few path ways.

“This one’s good enough for me,” she said, pushing a strand of her blackish gold hair off her forehead, pointing on another boat.

Releasing his  belt, Nakul leaned over and nuzzled panchali's ear. “That’s what I like about you; you’re so easy to please. And you smell terrific.”

Panchali smiled. “I’m glad you like it. It’s Scents of Spring, a present from Arya sahadev from summer trade in East .”
H

e reached down and released her. “Glad you came along so carefully, these paths are so slippery, which means, no one is living here, or lived once upon a time ",

“Of course. I love being with you. But I’m afraid I’ll be in this way. This is supposed to be like reunion with a friend ,....
you haven’t seen me properly since our son was born. You and other brothers of you have a lot to catch up on. You won’t be able to relax and talk with me around.”she was talking slowly taking in puffs of cold air.

”she was talking slowly taking in puffs of cold air

“There’s not a whole lot to catch up on. We may not have seen each other, but we have kept in touch,and it's all the effects of hard work,building a empire for our wife,your sacrifice” His mouth stretched in a sheepish grin. “Besides,vasudev he told me not to show up without you., may be a warning "he said

“You’re kidding. Why?”

They got out, pocketed the maps , and walked around to her side. “I guess I’ve told him so much about the bright, beautiful silly woman, who just happens to be my girl, that he wanted to see for himself, always wanted to talk, dominate,and be with us "Holding the door open for her, ,which also looked like a cave,he eyed the long, shapely legs that panchali's navy skirt and calf-hugging boots showed off to best advantage. “And I keep wondering if I’m being stupid.”

“Why?”

“Because the five of us would be a perfect match.we would be the smartest guys  you’ve ever met. We can talk about anything, and any place, too, since we lived all over the world. Our childhood was mostly in woods .”

Panchali's eyes sparkled as she looked up at Nakul and grinned mischievously. She extended her hand and Nakul helped her out. “ that is rich, I just became a lot more interested in living in woods than in palace "she said laughing

“My tastes are a little different from other woman,Arya ,.Don’t worry, I am not a snake woman like Mohini,” she said, pecking him on the cheek. “You’re stuck with me. It’s you I love.”she said

I love you, too,” Nakul answered, sounding  relieved. He draped an arm around her shoulder and kissed her, sending tingles down her spine. Then he sighed. “As much as I hate to break this off, we’d better get moving. It's getting dark",he said .

“Oh, good. I love walking in dark with my Arya ” she said.
"So, panchali, now you must tell the mantra thought to you, you will transform into a snake, and you will have to get inside. And you will be able to listen to my instruction. "

"Snake??? ", "you guys never said that "she was rolling her big eyes.
" See, the spell will work only for twenty minutes. If you don't get back, you are struck there life long. Get the locket which is shaped like a snake,. It will be down there"Nakul explained.
"You could have married that Mohini, instead of me getting struck!! " She said blank ,all panic.
"Hmmm, I say bend down and say the mantra, silly woman, if we don't get out quickly both of us are going to be dead ", the human heat is not good in this place, even fishes can eat us., such a cursed cave.. " He was fast now.
She repeated the mantra, transformed to a snake and moved along a small opening.she could see things red. And she was almost moving along, she saw unusual smell surrounding her. It's other snakes. She could not hear Nakul so instruction.

She saw the huge pond, which lay ahead, which had many more snakes.
"How I am I going to get the pendent? " She thought. She moved.. Moved closely. She was now able to hear Nakul instructing her. Time is running. Ten more minutes. She is searching.. Searching... Yes.. She saw a golden gloomy pendent lying deep in a shabby pond.

She grasped it. And made her way back but was blocked by other snakes!!!

Two more more minutes. Nakul has informed. What she is going to do?