Demand

It's never easy for her to withdrew her emotions. This time she has gone so far hurting her husband. She is known for her boldness, enough to inspire everyone.
She went to yudhister's room, finding her three sons, hugging him and all were asleep. She went into bheems room,he was asleep in his bed. He was lied down as if he was a giant.It was already midnight, she hasn't joined any one for dinner.she went to the next floor where she found sahadev sleeping on a couch with a book over his chest,she carefully removed it and kept it kn the nearby table.ahe also ensured she kept a pillow under his head,when he hugged her like a pillow,she carefully got away from his grip,closed the door behind
She never said good night to the infants, nor to them. She went to the last end of the palace where Nakul's Room was. He was not there.

Later walked to arjun's room. She stood their, lowering the light of the lamp. She walked out and saw the bow that was given by vasudev. She thought, I wanted to see you soon, My dear friend and left the arrow.she felt hungry, and walked to the kitchen and store to see some food.
Even Nuts, and some vegetables would do. Before she ate, she wanted to check if Nakul has ate. She always had trouble with the twins. Either Nakul Or sahadev, they needed that motherly care.

When she started eating some food,she realised that Nakul is no where. she heard some footsteps . She saw Nakul walking across the garden. May be, he is also so much worried as I'm. She thought. It's been a tough day. She walked towards the Garden. She found him feeding few birds and rabbits.
"Arya.. " She called him. "Yes,. Did you eat? ", she asked. " Yes", he said without turning. She came close and hugged him from behind.
" Sorry.. I am so sorry! " She said.
"It's ok , I also went beyond some extremities... ", he said.
" I know you never ate, what is that "she pointed to some bundles in the corner.
" Nothing, it's just a  colouful pebbles ,.and some fruits that merchants have brought it here.",

"What's the purpose of these pebbles?" She asked.
"For decoration of our pond, and few for games " He said. "Games? " She asked Quizical. "I will teach you, our maid kids play with these ", he continued to pull her hand, made her sit on the stone,and showed her how to play five stones..
They played it. " I love this game ", she admitted.
They were United again. This time like best friends.
They walked over the corridors. Eating and then  went to sleep again . He was happy that there was no misunderstanding.

Next day,panchali woke up in her room to find a large portrait of her,

She was so happy. She went to find her  husbands in serious discussions.
She enquired about the portrait, she came to know it was Sahadev, who did the portrait.

The beauty of it.. She was admiring herself on the same.
She thanked sahadev for the wonderfully painted portrait.
Her days alone.. Thinking one and only about Arjun, was coming close.
Again she needs to start with one of the pandava brother.
Choices are hers.. Only hers...

Demand is no ones!!!

A successful marriage is falling in love again and again with the same person.
But she felt really different.
She fell in love with Arjun, but she found herself marrying his brothers. She felt all are going to be impartial.
She is also impartial. Day by day she saw all of them in one. If she had a super power she will split herself into four other girls to be a perfect partner. But she is in love with all.
Now she is with her kids.
She found all of them rolling on the floor, jumping on the large mats. She was enjoying her time.

Later in the noon she found few maids playing the five stones.
She is loving the game of pebbles.
She saw kids playing hide and seek.
Even her sons are also a part.
She felt like a child playing these..
One more week, her tapasya for Arjun is coming to a close

Hi Guys!!!
Before I start the next chapter, I want you to comment, which pandava brother the next year draupathi should choose and why?
If you have run through the story, and you want ant twist or anything you want me to pen down.. Do comment in the comment section.
So I can fulfill my readers choice!!!
Thank you all for your support!!!