The evil laugh

The kids were almost 3 months. Everything happened too fast. Krishna devised the plan for rajasurya yaga. Yudhister has become chakravarthi.
The panadava family was invited for the dice game. The plan was well executed to the family Desaster. The game was evicted and krishna went for a war, and he could not accompany. He promised, he promised his eternal sister that he will stay close.. Close in all the ups and downs in her life.
It was panchali's periods. It's her year, with sahadev. She chose to be with sahadev. He has shifted all her things, which sahadev felt unusual. He saw some thing negative, was it some death, some injury to. Close one.... He can't judge,something in him.. he can't see panchali directly . She made the children sleep in the large chambers for the boys.
She went to the large, Hall for the people. Lay there on the corner in a neat table holder., The evil invitation for the dice game.
She needs to go, in all this pain.
It was her second day of her periods. She wore a simple red saree. Did not wore flowers, did minimum of her face work, kept her kunkum.

The palace of Hastinapur invited the king and queen, and the four brothers
Panchali went back to her thoughts on krishna.
A week ago, they were invited for the festival of harvest. While blowing the kite, the thread has kneaded his hands. Blood pooled down, which panchali bandaged with her saree.Balram has arranged for a wonderful feast on the same night, which krishna suffered.
The same sweets, same dishes, but this is hastinapur. "I miss my friend ", she has said to herself, as they crossed the dinning Hall.
As she was in her periods, matha kunthi, and queen of hastinapur, Gandhari had arranged a seperate room, for her to rest.
Panchali had left her sons, with subadhra and kalyani.
Abimanyu, was always fond of subathra, and got along only with her. So subathra  has helped herself with abimanyu, and promised her to be safe with the children.
Arjun, has entered into her room, followed by nakul.
"What keeps you dreaming in the day, panchali " Nakul teased her.
"No, arya I am so tired. My abdomen unusually gives some cramps", she said.
" No problem, panchali the long travel must be ruining your pain more", arjun said, sitting next to her.
"So would you mind, coming to the game Hall? ",
Nakul interfered, " Can you manage ".
She stood up.!!! "Yes , I can ".

Duriyodhan and mama sakuni, had devised the plan.. The evil laugh was echoing along with the anklet sound of panchali... !!! She is coming to the Hall where the game is going to happen.