Danger theory

All the pandava brothers gathered on the hill bottom. The someshwara hills was so steep. It was adjoined into steep mountains went deep.
The hills also had a water falls, the hills were all filled with long steep stones.
Large amount of hill roses.
Kunthi and kalyani stood under the banyan tree and children rested in the small Hall which led to a shiv parvathi temple. The brothers had to carry their wife, and she needs to carry the water in a metal pot. It was equally heavy made out of brass and copper.
The previous day, whole family reached hastinapur and got blessing from bhisma, vithuna and also from the king and queen. They were taken aback by the care and concern offered by the trio of duriyodhan.
Duriyodhan had asked yudhister how she is going to manage.
Yudhister said, they will carry her.. First yudhister, then bheem, then nakul, then sahadev and lastly it's arjun. So the devil mind of duriyodhan had a plan. He had kept various obstacles at various places.
But, the servant maids had taken aback, when sahadev was the first to lift draupathi.
She had a sizzling effect once he touched her. "So planning to kidnap you draupathi.. So beautiful, ", " Arya, it's not ur year, so... ", she cut him shot. " Every time you can't say, we all have equal rights for the woman of our love.. ", sahadev was slowly walking. He ensured that the water does not get spilled.
" Why there is a change of plan,? All of a sudden why did you carry me. It was arya yudhister who will carry me as we discussed? " She asked him as he was climbing.
"Panchali, the sun is so bright and hot, in the bottom of this hill, and I am used to walking in heat and can control the heat, and make the sky cloudy, so only I am carrying you in this downhill. ", I will hand over you to brother arjun, who can walk through the water falls, as he has the power of water in the hill two. Then it will be steep walking, which is a huge forest, with lots of animals, so nakul will carry you,. Then brother yudhister will carry you, the next hill,as it's covered with many spells. And brother will repeat all mantras, and hand over you to brother bheem, as it's top hills, breathing through while carrying you needs help of vayu.. Vayu putra brother bheem will finish the task. We also think, attacking us will be done only in 2 places, in top hills or in deep forest.. Which we will take care. "

She managed to huddle in his shoulders, with him smiling, and moving forever, within few hours, they came to a coolest place, where the gandhivadhari was waiting. He carefully took her in arms. Draupathi was blushing. She placed her head close kn his heart, she can hear his heart beats consistently. Sahadev was following closely from the opposite direction, carrying the gandhiv of his brother, close behind.
A huge pit was digged by duriyodhan,, which arjun knew. He carefully took the straight path, his special powers made him walk on the water, though draupathi became wet, she never showed it out.
"How was the shower panchali", he commented, " Arya, stop for a second"she said. She planted a kiss on his forehead, the breeze which followed gave chills on her body, making him hold her so close, and he started walking.
On the way, he told her about so many crazy things, nothing she heard. She only
Heard the sound of his heart, his smile and looked at his cuteness. When he went, ahead and handed her to nakul, she was totally dry again.

Nakul was so happy to hold her. He pinched her, played with her hands, and walked towards the next path. Sahadev walked way ahead, while arjun was walking at the back.. There was huge distance, so one cannot look closely.
"Panchali whats so romantic in your eyes, " Nakul had asked him. "Hmm..hmm, it's not our bed room , so please walk fast, you are so slow",, she teased him . " Is it so? It's difficult to carry a fat girl" He teased back. "I am I fat, did I put on weight'", he has almost triggered her conscience on her weight.
" Panchali, I just teased you", he stopped, and he saw a huge fox, looking at them. He stood still, Arjun saw, his brother standing still, but he was far to see anything in the darkness, he has to walk fast, he ran..
He has to save both!