Moonstruck

Panchali, called kalyani and asked her to decorate Nakul's room with flowers, and informed that it should look like a heaven. He left in hurry the previous night as most of the villages were flooded. It was noon when she heard that he had returned and ate only few fruits and went to sleep in his mother's room.
Panchali spend some time with her baby. She arranged the clothes for the gowri pooja and colour festival, that vasudev had them invited for dwarka.
The other pandavas, have send her a note, they will join the festival directly.
Her worries increased as duriyodhan and Dushathan will also be a part of the celebration.

After 2 days of continuous downpour, rain has ceased to reduce. It's almost a week, she did not get a chance to spend the night with Nakul.

She sat in the swing, and was seduced by his thoughts. She has proposed him. He did not bother to come and meet her.

After which felt like a year for her waiting for him, he finally came to meet her

After which felt like a year for her waiting for him, he finally came to meet her. She has served food, and she was longing for his warmth, hug. It's her age, or some wildness  that wanted him so badly.
          *************************
Even he felt bad, leaving her alone, . He went  in searched for her everywhere in evening. He finally had his dinner, and came to know from kalyani that she has taken his cup of milk and is waiting for him in his room.

He wanted to have her in his arms. After all he was waiting for this day.
He entered inside to find, her seated in a completely transparent white saree. The room was filled with diyas, lighting his mood. She was seated facing away from him, she was twisting the edge of her saree, nervous, he could hear her heartbeat.

He went near her, she stood up and fell on his feet

He went near her, she stood up and fell on his feet. "I don't want you to be formal panchali, please avoid all these. Don't make me look like an old guy. I am too young to give ashirvadh. " He smiled at her bend face, completely filled with blush.
He took her hand, pulled her close. "Oh oh..my talkative wife is very silent today,? Any problem with your lips, " He said , gently touching it. She felt it like a sharp current passing on her body.
He started undressing her, removed the jewels, undid the knot in her blouse, kissing softly on her back.

He kissed  her, and she kissed him back with closed eyes

He kissed  her, and she kissed him back with closed eyes. It was
not frantic or sexual. It was, if at all, it is possible to kiss like
that, chaste and pure. However, they kissed for a long time, they felt that
the rain had started again,dews of rain dipping on the window. He felt her tears on
His cheeks. He paused and held her shoulders."what happened? Shall we make it on some other day?or I am I being so harsh".. He whispered on her hears,wiping her tears."No ,some thing, I couldn't express", I am ok "She hugged him tight, pressing her breast tightly on his bare body and buried her face in his chest. It made her feel protective, he realised it.

Rain has stopped....
The cloudy sky left way for the moon to slowly come out, as the young ones rested on one another!!!
He went ahead.
‘Ouch,’ she said. ‘Sorry, this isn’t as elegant,",she said when he bit her lips so hard.,"
‘sorry,"he started softly biting her neckline, ... as he pulled her close"
"Is it going to be painful",she asked he became completely,and ahe could feel his hardness on her.
‘Yes ,but I will be very soft,We live in constant hope,’ he said as he pulled off her blouse, ,he never showed any urgency. He was completely enjoying every part of her one by one he removed her clothes and underclothes.she hid her breasts in her hand as he removed the clothes hiding her curves,he held out and moved her hands and joined her one hand, as her other hand strongly behold the bedcloth tightly, as he started kissing her so deeply, biting her body, he laughed and she laughed as his touch ticked her body and stomach as she embraced him. He asked her to kiss him, and she started kissing him on
His face. He kissed her shoulders. In a few moments, they were rolling on the bed, crushing the flowers,.
Twenty minutes he was inside her, the bed was creeking with wild moments of their lust,
He waited and then drew her close to him, going more deeper,
‘Arya', She moaned, and held him close, Passion repressed for
years came forth unleashed, he bit her and kissed her all the
time that he was becoming one with her.
He knew his life would no longer be the same again. They fell back what it seemed like hours of Love.
She lay in his arm, as he covered them both with a blanket, "I am not used to sleeping, without dress, I won't sleep at all ", she said trying to get up. He pulled her close,, " Do you think we would sleep now,"?, with this he started kissing her all again.
After 3 days finally sun came rising above the sky, ready to dry the wet land, left by heavy rains.
She got up finding the sun rays directly hitting her face. She has lost her to him,his passion.He was already awake and was in the other room getting ready She walked silently picking up her clothes lying every where around her room,.he came following her,snatched away her clothes, "please ,please ,leave me,I am feeling shy arya, it's already morning.... " She said hiding her body with her hands, walking backwards towards her bathroom. "Ok, but I am not giving your clothes,,I deserve what I need "he shouted as she closed the bathroom door. She looked  opening her bathroom door slightly,,
" The door was closed, let me be quick," She said covering with a long towel,he was not there.. She thought, only to find him hugging her as she reached the cupboard, only to find him carrying her again towards the bed!!

 She thought, only to find him hugging her as she reached the cupboard, only to find him carrying her again towards the bed!!