The trouble at lake

Yudhister was caught in between his speech. Draupathi has completed her pooja for the shiva idol which was made for them to do the pooja. "Nothing is permanent in this world. The worldly beauty seems to vanish but only love and card can flourish, it creates the connection, it's the feelings and memories that we carry, that's going to help us. " He completed, "we need to train ourself, gather the mass to complete Bhishma ji, and guruji. Serve our will to all the priests who visit us ", it's our responsibility. ", he added looking at draupathi.

" Yes, priye, I would like to walk you to the river and show you how to manage the basic things, to be collected when we are away. Start planting things needed for cooking at the backyard ", sahadev said. " She was totally taken to the garden and herbal plants that he used to maintain in indraprastha. Without even thinking, she ran to him and hugged him, crying out so loud, that even the other brothers did not expect.
. "Panchali, what happened. Don't cry. Don't cry. You are already wet. You might develop a migrane. Common. Stop crying ", Arjun was insisting. But her hold on sahadev was steady. As he was whispering, " My thoughts on indraprastha, our life there",.... She stopped, wheezing heavily.
"Sahadev, make her sit or take her to the bed and let her relax", bheem insisted.
" She needs some air ", Nakul informed.
" Ok, I will take her out", sahadev carried her in his arms.
He saw his wife breathing hard, she is affected, her mind is full of hard feelings, they have to make her come back. Her beautiful face is now filled with sorrow.
"She was humiliated both mentally and physically ", " She is going to be with us, we will help her ", Yudhister informed.
Sahadev carried her, and he sat down near the bushes, fresh air was blowing away, he took his shawl, and covered her. He rubbed her hands. Nakul and Arjun followed them. They sat down on the mud. While she lay the head on sahadev, nakul took her legs and laid on him. He saw the strings of lotus has marked her skin. He touched, and it made draupathi jerk and get up.
"I don't want u to hide ur feelings panchali, you have divided your life for us, the sacrifice you made, the life you live will be appreciated by coming generations. Don't stay away from us. We build the indraprastha, so we will build a new life ", Arjun was hurrying his words.
" I want you not to suffer ", bheem said coming to look at her.followed by yudhister. " I understand you all, but I need some time. I can't forget nor forgive ", she said and tried to get up but she fell forward on bheem. " You can rest here. We will cook some food.
Soup was made from lotus stem, they made some spinach and rice.
Every day they went in search of food. Collected barrrels of grains for the sadhus. Yudhister and panchali cooked food, while bheem and Arjun tried to collect some food. Nakul and sahadev did  prayers, and cleaned the place.
It's almost six months down. They made their mind to take a move.
They again walked, left to another place. It's a huge walk...
They came to a place and build a hut.
Nakul insisted to go and get water.
He went to the lake. Shivers went down draupathi, he has not returned.
" He gas not returned ", she cried out, all the four we're blank!!!