Rainy day!

D

raupathi was sitting in the dining hall, unable to eat. Her previous year with yudhister went off like a smooth cloud.
She did not remember being so lost in thoughts. She was bold, beautiful, compassionate. Thoughts on Nakul...
She remember being  with him that he sat near her. ,"He sat near  my couch When I see him, my mouth is filled with cotton, my heart raced, and butterflies flew fast circles in my stomach. I  see him everywhere. I noticed him in the hallway walking to his personal office,in the dinning hall ,smiling at me,chatting with his  friends, and outside of palace at places I least expected, like the grocery store". It continued almost for a day.Everywhere she sees him, visions of him .

She sat near her big window, looking at the tall hills protruding the sky. It's drizzling...
That night , he did not come to sleep, he went on night rounds, was really busy, as he received a note from bheem and sahadev who were cought in a storm, they messaged through his favourite dove named leela. Leela carried all messages to the pandava brothers. They also had a eagle which was gifted by Krishna.
He received an invitation from dwarka regarding the Gowri pooja and the colour festival. And carefully sent a thanks card in return to krishna.

She thought "I couldn't get him out of my head. I am seeing him before me. Staring at me",.She gave a slap to Nakul who stood before him. He whimpered in pain. "Panchali, what is this? I demand an explanation " He said. Her small eyes grew big in astonishment, " I am.. I am so so sorry, I wanted to confirm if you were really standing or not. I had visions of you. I continue to have". She blushed and turned around.
He slowly moved towards her, he turned her and looked at her "panchali,you know I am mad of you, you seem to hide things inside deep within you. I am your arya,. I am also like the other four of my brothers,. What's that keeping you off me? "
"What should I say, what can I say? There is nothing to speak, your eyes.. Your looks converse everything to me ", she was twisting her fingers, nailing and connecting her fingers in the tension that arouse, and continued in shy, " There is so much to say to you", she turned away tensely from him moved across the cooking unit, looking across, opened the window.
" My little wishes are there, " She stammered,. "The fragrance of jasmine flowers blows in the wind, making her hair brush her face,. He came near her, stood beside her, staring outside the jasmine plants, and looked at her. She was sweating in nervousness. He remembered what Govind has told him before.
She is in love with me, he confirmed, she has to say her heart. " Our new life.. " She stopped as she smelled the tawa in the corner burning.
"Ok, panchali, relax, now let me make some dal rice , and some milk, for prathivindhya,, I came here to inform you that kalyani has gone for market, it's going to be heavy rain as sahadev informed me to carefully place people safely, that's why I was away yesterday.
Ok... You should relax.
So I will prepare some dosa and tomato chutny for my wife. Know what that's my favourite. See the tomato that I got from sahadev's garden. "He was chatting with her, letting her sit beside on a chair. " No Arya, I will cook," she said
"Nope, brother bheem has taught me few basics, I can cook, but cutting the veggies is a hard part", he handed the vegetables and cutter to her. " Help me with this "he said. They finished cooking the morning breakfast, matha kunthi walked inside.
Panchali, Immediately got her son from her, and started feeding him. While nakul served his mother some breakfast.

Prathivindhya got down from his mother and started to walk balancing with the wall. All the three watched his first walk. Tears came down from panchali'a eyes while Nakul nodded at her understandly. He took a plate and fed her with his hands, and he also ate simultaneously, while prathivindhya started to drum with plates and spoon, sitting across the floor.
By the time, they finished the meal, panchali ordered few maids to clean the kitchen, and found out why the cook was absent and got information on their sickness.
They ordered few maids to prepare lunch and left with her baby.
It was  late evening ...
She laid the sleeping baby next to her mother in law who was sleeping . And walked out. Rain has started heavily. She went to Nakul's room who was studying few maps from the adjoining unit. She went and sat on a diwan facing the window, watching the rain. "The fragrance of rain is so good "she said aloud.
Nakul came to her, joined her and both were enjoying the rain.
"What is the difference between lust and love,Arya ? " She asked
"description of love is that in it, love is all about how you should treat another person.

While lust is about getting what we want, love is about seeing another person become the best they can be. While lust is about finding satisfaction, love is about bringing satisfaction to another."
He said looking at the rain.
She held his hand, and took it to her cheeks. Patted it gently.
She placed her head on his shoulder, went close to him, "I don't know to propose you, but...  I can't say this looking at your eye. When IAm with you I without notice, love you. " He looked at her in shock!!!
It's her who is proposing to him, the world's handsome man, longing for her love.
"Without notice, love came inside my heart, As the love arrived in my heart I lost my breath. Like today I want you to hold me, life long.. To walk in the path we hold each other.
Untold feelings Arya.. Naughty desires..
They are rising inside me, increasing my burden, have you accepted me,.? Tears rolled and it hit his hand.
"Hey, I am truly, madly in love with you,
I know I can have your body anytime,. You are mine. But all I needed is your soul. The intimacy in the form of lust, will not last longer my wife., love is precious , Not only me, all of us have accepted you as you are. Showing impartial love to all of us, you are doing it. I came to know you send message to all the other three using leela, she told me!!! " He stopped, looking at panchali who opened her mouth in a 😮ooh.. "You are not only mine, I know that, we all know that, you belong to us. We all are one, the way you love us, makes us crazy. Sometimes you need to speak up openly,
It took you a long time to realise you love me deep, atleast now you said so. I am proud man today! " He shouted.

She stood up to leave, he pulled her close and gave a breath taking kiss on her lip, which lasted forever, when he left her she was panting hard

She stood up to leave, he pulled her close and gave a breath taking kiss on her lip, which lasted forever, when he left her she was panting hard. He was looking with naughty eyes, and "I wanted to do this from long time " He said, "what, kissing me so hard is it? , you bit my lip", she showed to him pointing her lips like a small girl.
complaining. " Nope", he said. "Then what? " She asked.
His hands reached to her open hips protruded by her saree veil, pinched it and said "this ".she gave a cry. She pulled him now and gave back a kiss on his lips.
Now the Rain has started to pour down wishing luck to the couples!!

Guys!! Hope you enjoyed the Romantic episodes.
Do comment! Vote! And share!