Connections with Nature

Panchali and her husbands served the food prepared by her maids. It was full moon and the moon was totally visible at that time of the night. As it was summer, people have informed the pandavas they would be comfortable at the temple, and offered to start early morning after the dharshan. The pandavas too agreed.

A small tent was made for the king and the queen

A small tent was made for the king and the queen. Arjun and bheem have agreed to safe gaurd the people who helped them to build a exclusive tent close to the  temple garden.

Nakul and sahadev have made small beds before the tent to safe gaurd the king and the queen. They settled in the beds outside, still smiling about the joke that was said by brother bheem and started talking about the full moon and stars.
Panchali thought, they usually have their own unique interest which only she can understand!!!

Yudhishthir walked panchali towards the tent followed by the twins, who bid good night, and went to sleep

Panchali entered the tent to find it decorated with lots of fine flowers, and there lay a peacock feather on the nearby table.She took it and was immersed in the thought of her sakha, Govind...

His teasing so, his words, smile bought back her spirits. Yudhishthir interrupted her thoughts with a "hmmm hmm".she turned back and he caught her hands in his and directed her to sleep.

" Arya, can you do me a favour", asked panchali. "I would bring down the treasures of the world for my beautiful wife" Uttered yudhishthir cupping her cheeks in his hand.

" I want to have a walk around the garden with you, immersed in the scent of jasmine and the tulips lying there, shall we go for a walk before going to bed", pleaded the queen like a kid .
"Yes, " Giggled yudhisther pulling her close towards him, hand in hand they silently looked outside, and saw both the twins sound asleep. They walked very slowly so Draupathi's anklet won't disturb their nap!!

They both laughed and walked hand in hand, and came near the garden. It was not garden but a paradise,.

Panchali sat near a pond and pulled the young king close to her

Panchali sat near a pond and pulled the young king close to her. They lay each other heads on the others shoulder, interlinking their hands, watching the peacocks rising their feather. "Arya, we need to have a peacock and a peafowl in our palace ", she said. " Yes your majesty " Replied the king.
Her eyes suddenly caught the trees around, few guava trees, tamarind trees and gooseberry trees were dancing for the short breeze that nuzzled her body.

They went near the fruit trees, and yudhisther plucked few Guavas  and gooseberry for his love. She ate half and handed over the other to him, she felt shy as he touched her hand every moment, hold her fingers and toyed the same.

"Jamuns " , exclaimed panchali her hands waving towards the fruit that laid below the large tree. She was so happy to   see all her favourite fruits and flowers in the same place.

As they were walking towards the tent, two flowered garlands came flying through the air, taking the breath of the young queen blushing to see her arya arjun and bheem standing before with their weapons.

"Where have you been? We have searched you both as Nakul informed both of you are missing " Said arjun his eyes twinkling.

"But sahadev predicted that you guys have furtively escaped to enjoy nature and went back to his sleep " Said bheem.

"We were trying to get some fresh air " Said Yudhisther and nodded their wife.
"Are they still looking for us," he continued . "No, we offered to find you both, and asked them to go back to sleep " Arjun continued looking at the hands of panchali filled with various fruits small and big, which she carefully held, so it doesn't fall off her palms.

"What is that in your hand panchali? Hmm.. Seems like you are stealing some fruits in the garden? " Chuckled arjun.

"No brother, she is looking for her arya's desert after a heavy dinner " , bheem volunteered.

"Panchali, do you mind showing us the place where you found the fruits, brother will walk himself to the
Tent, " Said arjun winking his eyes at bheem.

Panchali started laughing as they both pulled her towards the garden, pushing yudhisther aside. Laughs and giggles of his brother's and his queen was heard from the garden, which the king enjoyed and drifted to his bed finding his twin brothers hugging him closely from either side. He went back to his gurukul memories and closed his eyes for a sound sleep .

Still playing around in the dry sands and running and catching each other, playing with the leafs and throwing flower balls on each other, the threesome connected their joy with the nature's bliss.

Life connected with nature is always beautiful.

Thank you all for your support guys!!

Do vote and comment!!