unusual fall

Arjun has started to move Into the big apartment of panchali. The chambers  which adjoined into a big pool. He said lot of things to her that he had never revealed to anyone else. He was basically a lonely, solitary man, and always found happiness with wars and she was the first person who had ever been able to penetrate his shell.panchali  felt that Arjun  needed her. She had never felt that with her other husbands,they all are unique in their own ways . And arjun had forced her to admit how much she needed him. He had brought out feelings in her that she had kept suppressed—wild, atavistic passions that she had been afraid to let loose. There were no inhibitions with any other pandavas.
She was standing in the middle of her apartment cleaning the lamps, standing on a stool. Arjun was in the small room. Adjoining ,where he keeps his war tools. He came out to see her cleaning the lamps,,she got down stamping on the drop of oil Spiller which she stepped making her fall, but arjun has Sprang to catch her hip, causing her fall over him.

He took her to their bed. Before both can realise,something some where made them kiss each other,making them fierceful When they were in bed together, there were no limits, no barriers. Only pleasure, a pleasure panchali,had  never dreamed possible. She was always at his service, waiting to take care of his needs.The need had arised, and they made endless love.
Days turned months, months ran quickly, so quickly. She sat with subathra, while arjun had walked to them with some sweets that he has got from nearby bazaar. They ate half, while draupathi 'had gone for a nap, and subatra rested  on the other side of bed.
Subatra was awakened by the lightening and thunder.
Panchali was still at the couch.
She sat at a couch, dreaming having some twins.she was awakened by the sounds of anklets. Subathra, she taught.
She walked across, the windows have been making some noise, a creek noise, while they both walked to close the window, subathra being shorter than, draupathi tried hard, but was not able to reach the window, while the curtains were moving so fiercefully making her face closed.
She still tried to get it closed. But was stopped, and stamped on a large mat, making her slip and fall out from the window. Panchali gave a cry and ran towards the window, while subatra lay still on the grass floor, in a pool of blood.