The come back 3

It had started to rain!!!
Panchali was silently walking around the corridors, she was seven month pregnant,.
She is expecting sahadev to come back quickly from the country fair.

She walked to the kitchen,and sat down. "Would you like to eat my mango rice, special preparation panchali",bheem held a copper plate with many dishes.
She moved towards him, sat down and leaned on his shoulders.He gently patted her.
" I feel So lonely Arya "," It's been 2 days,i want to see Arya sahadev",she said. Bheem could realise, her mood swings which were common during her pregnancy. Unusually, she talks about missing sahadev, usually she says she wanted to see arjun,he had thought.
"Don't worry, I will walk you over to your room,sahadev must be here by morning " held his hands down.

They walked,but she was so tired, and her legs were swollen. He picked her and carried her to sahadev's room.made her sit in the swing.
He left closing the door behind.
Her thoughts went to the day,in the fair.......
He was walking holding down her hips, pretending so close. The rain had started and they made a turn and ran back to the gut. They both pushed on each other,and fell over on the mat,wet.
He had handed over a towel, looking close on her wet body. He pretended he was trying to break free, but was in turn held her close. She took the towel and wiped his hair, leaned over that her breast touch his face. He went mad; he bucked.In no time, his body was forced by her hot breaths she was undressed by him,and touching her every part of the body with his wet cold hands. He kissed her lips, meeting her eyes, saying yes to him, and she was pushed down. She couldn’t believe it. One of his fingers flicked over her. He lifted and heaved.  He did so many things in his touch,she thought there is something.. He sucked her,and she made him come on her stomach. He sucked her toes. The whole room rocked...
It continued every night, in the palace, must and romance filled the room, laughter and joy when sahadev heard that she was pregnant, he was on top of the word.

She sat down, from the swing, and leaned on the floor, drifting to sleep.
Sahadev was standing near the door, seeing his pregnant wife sound asleep on the floor. He went close, lifted her, she flicked open her eyes,. "Arya, you are back?? I was thinking about you " She said "shhhh.now it's time for sleep, our son wants a sleep with his mom and dad, ", he placed his fingers on her lips, and made her lie down on the big cot, and went to change over. She lay down smiling on his love touching her bump.