An Appealing time

Reality was always harder than what we imagine. The life during pregnancy was not  great as she thought. She was weak, unable to eat.
Her  baby shower was great.
It went on well. Nakul was so happy. He really loved the  way jow panchali was dressed. Her baby bump. Her slow walks,. "Shall I take you to shopping " He asked. "No.I wanted to... But my legs are so painful. ", " Arya see our baby is moving, she showed her stomach. And little movements of the baby'"
He touched her stomach, and he could feel the baby kicking her.
He hugged her tightly and gave a kiss,.
He was combing her hair, and helped her select the saree, and he helped her with it, she was not allowed to bend or walk fast.
"Ok, I am going to see a trader from another kingdom, about buying cows and horses. I am taking sahadev also. Anything, just be with brother bheem. Don't go out and do magic tricks in garden. " He finished

Tears rolled down her cheeks, " I should have been your lover. Not wife. See how much you are neglecting me..?? You don't want to stay with me?

"Your mood swings are very frequent, nowadays "he pouted

"Your mood swings are very frequent, nowadays "he pouted. " Ok I will stay back, but promise you will make my favourite dish for lunch. "He pointed.

" Nakul, are you not coming along" , bheem came rushing in, followed by sahadev. "It's ok Arya, you go and finish the work", she said.
" Shall I be with you, tell me, what ever you and our baby wants. I am the best cook, in this large world,"bheem boasted.
"Ok big brother, make some roti, methi ke sabji, vegetable sabji", Nakul pointed twinkling his eye on panchali, who hid her laugh, " Make
Some rava ladoo, sweet pongal, and kheer for me "sahadev pointed.
The twins left and bheem and panchali went for cooking.

He made her sit on a nearby table. He gave her some snacks, and then she helped in slicing the vegetables, peeling potatoes, but he made wonderful dishes.
She sat and ate unTil she felt full.

After she ate, he carried her bridal style, applied fresh coconut oil, and combed her head. He massaged her head, she went into sleep.
He lay next to her reading some books of veda.
Weeks turned into months and she awaited her pain.
Nothing happened.
It was midnight one day. Nakul was fast asleep, she got the pain. She got up, stepped down, but couldn't walk, the pain was piercing her body.
Whe cried out loud, making him stand up and he rubbed his eyes. "I can't Arya, " She was panicking. He sent word through the maid, all the other 3 brothers were at her side.

Kalyani rushed with the same nursing things. This time it was very little hours of struggle. The baby was born. It was looking like nakul in each sense. They were blessed with a baby boy.

Yudhisther named the boy as satanika.

Satanika

Satanika.... Satanika

They all whispered...
They all are happy and blessed to hold the baby in their hand.