The vanavas

What happened in the Royal Court of hastinaapur had shocked the people. They felt devastated. Unrobing the saree of panchali, pandavas loosing their throne was, wordspread in all the dynasties.
The five pandavas and panchali stood in the entrance of the Indraprasth, waiting to leave to the vanavas ? 

The royal court has witnessed something more terrible. The tears and shame that shook panchali.....The Game!!
Why didn't anyone be so betrayed
Betrayal everywhere.

Panchali had walked back to royal court.she has walked back to indraprastha.
The maids and servants of the loyal court  we're shocked to see their queen, in such a state.

She went into the room, adjoining her chambers. The room was dark.
One of the servant informed subatra about panchali's arrival and the worst incidents in the loyal court of hastinapur.

The anger has transformed into worry. Worry had transformed into something deeper than hurt for the queen.

Her humiliations, pain... ?
She sat down with tears starting to roll.
The scene in the dyut sabha was recuring in her mind.

Meanwhile the pandavas have returned, and they joined in knocking the door.
Bheem tries to break open the door. But all in vein.