Realization

Panchali was not able to eat, as her heart was filled with agony, grief. The pandavas have realised, years down there love for a girl, their wife has gone down. They were so involved in administration and other works that they have not realised the importance of a woman. She was filled with sorrow, and had not eaten properly and that day was really tiring for her. Panchali... Panchali... The name was ringing in the Life and heart of pandavas.
Eachone thought of taking care of her, like their own life henceforth.
Life has turned them upside down in many ways .

Arjun has turned and looked at his brothers

Arjun has turned and looked at his brothers. They were broken. He has missed the life with his beloved. His first love. His love at first sight. That smile and laughter when he bought her after suyambara. She has sacrificed so much. She has made her life as so much struggle, as a agni partichey every time.
He turned and looked at the children who sat looking at their mother unconscious. Prathivindhey was starring at her, sutasom and satanik were holding each other tight and satanik was falling asleep in kalyani's lap. Sutasom was pampered in sahadev's shoulders.

He had missed her. He had always thought of panchali. No other woman was so loyal, and his heart always went back to his draupathi... No krishna he called her . Tears rolled down. He was touched by the presence of subathra who had touched his shoulders,making him realise his thought. Even she was standing with tears.

The Raj ved was called, and nakul was working  with him."Brother, panchali has got a blood pressure drop. Her temperature was high too. May be she needs a good food, it looks like she has also developed some ulser due to her starving."
He concluded.

The sudden cry of shrutsom was ringering in the walls, breaking the walls into two. Sahadev tries to pamper. Kalyani took the child but the child needs to be fed with panchali's milk. The child needs his mother.

Sahadev was in tears..  He can't persuade the child. Even it was kalyani..
No one, only a mother. Cries... Cries.. No one can persuade him

Panchali opened her eyes and shouted, "shrutsom.. Baby ", making every one turn. Arjun was looking pale!!!

The moment she woke shouting, the brothers were looking at the baby who had stopped crying

The moment she woke shouting, the brothers were looking at the baby who had stopped crying. Kalyani handed over the baby and she turned away quickly feeding the hungry baby, while the brothers left  to the other side, yudhister covered her and the baby with his shawl.

Subatra went ahead,had got some food for her jiji.
She came along " Jiji, I know it's all because of me. I would like to go back to dwarka. I know the love you have on arya Arjun was much stronger and deeper.its not only you, it's the entire family which will suffer. Your the chief person of the family. Jiji. Look at the kids, they are happy? No jiji. They want a mom. No one can replace you. No one. "

"Subathra...  I am so sorry for spoiling your happy times, your first day in this  palace, is sour because of me.
I have accepted you as my sister, don't say  things., I realize my dharma as my arya says. ", she looked at yudhister who was silently looking at her.

" Let her eat. ", nakul said.
Before he could move, bheem bought some juices, and took over the other side of subatra, and started feeding her. Sahadev had placed the baby in her lap. Who also had started sipping some juice and started beating bheem on his chest. Making faces,.

Arjun was seeing all this with amuzement. Draupathi has created a family. A large family with love. He realized he has fallen in deep love with her dedication. "Arya,", she called him .
" You all eat, kalyani jiji, please arrange for a grand dinner for everyone ",. The room was filled with advice and anxiety. The children followed kalyani to kitchen.
Nakul left with yudhister to monitor few works.
While sahadev sat in a nearby couch drifting to sleep.
Subatra left to kitchen to help kalyani.
" Arya,.. What happened ", she looked at Arjun.
" I love you panchali  more than before ", he sat next to her, taking shrutsom in his arms. Shrutsom playfully digged the bed, and played over Arjun. Panchali sat deep in her thoughts " Pap".. Shrutsom called out, making drupathi turn and look. "Panchali, see baby uttered words", " Wow, he called me papa", he hugged with tears in his eyes.

"Yes",they said in unison. Smiling. Realising love is not physical. Family.. Building a happy family is life!!!
Sahadev helped panchali to walk, holding her. While Arjun was resistant to  give chubby little shrutsom to anyone.!!
Walking long way, to dining hall.

"She has kept her promise.. I have been so cruel to her. ", he said to subatra, who took the baby in her arms. Smiling!!
She knew Arjun. Now she understood her jiji. She will never cross into both their lives, love.. She thought!!