Indraprastham

It took another 10 hours of journey, and finally the people along with their king and brothers, queen have reached the kandarvaprasth. They had tough time,as panchali insisted to do some bhoomi pooja, they digged some ground to find snakes.. Snakes every where...

The snakes started to chase all of them

The snakes started to chase all of them. Pandavas tried to stop the venomous creatures, but couldn't stop it. It's all the work of Maya Asura, who holds the entire forest land of Kandarva...  Arjun had come front, and started to work with his bow..
Arjuna prayed to Lord agni to save the people, and started to fire the snakes and the nearby forest, to find Indradev appearing on the sky.
Pandavas along with panchali watched the yudh happening... The fight was ongoing when panchali saw a chariot approaching  them.

Yes

Yes.. Madhav is there!!!
It was almost a moment when Indradev was about to use his brahmastra, but failed in mission... Mayasura as he failed and came to know that arjuna was gifted with gandhiv... Realised his mistake.. Apologized to Madhav and Indradev.
Indradev blessed the family, and promised the prosperity and gave away the lives of all people.Indradev promised the prosperity of the city.,Being thankful, Mayasura built one palace.

 The Pandavas with the guidance of krishna named it as Maya-Mahal or the palace of illusions

The Pandavas with the guidance of krishna named it as Maya-Mahal or the palace of illusions.0theu lived there and started the construction of the city. They built a city called Indraprastha as beautiful as Indraloka.
Reconstruction of deadly forest into a large town took nearly one week.
 Once Agni burned down the Khāṇḍava forest.  Arjuna saved Maya and five others from the fire,who were struck inside the forest.