Day 2 - In dwarka

Duriyodhan cannot belive that, she is still alive, and all their plans where waste.
For the first time, dushadhan gave an idea to kill panchali. panchali's face came before him making him eager to hurt her.

They all started to light the diyas and panchali was fasting all long, praying for her husband's health and long life.
The full moon was hitting the sky, all the woman started to move towards the Gowri idol. They placed their plates down and started singing and dancing along. Rukmani and panchali we're dancing, while all we're watching them.

The festive mood was high

The festive mood was high. The tradition involved mounting the statue of Lord Gowri with the turmeric and placing before the Main Idol.
They were moving along the crowd while, she felt some one was watching her. She looked above to see the eyes of dushathan. His eyes was moving around her features, which she hated.She was searching for her arya, bheem, Nakul, Sahadev? Where are they? Why is she lost in the crowd, where is madhav, rukmani. Her head started to spin.

She is in shock when some one took her in their arms, walked of the crowd. It was her Sahadev. She felt relieved. "Don't go alone , I have insisted so many times ", he shouted at her , while the other two ran across her. " Where were you " Asked bheem breathing heavily. "Just take the prasad, then you can take turns in shooting ME questions " She offered. "Every time, you come out, you get into trouble, any other trouble you get involved, you will not be allowed to any place other than Indraprasth ", Nakul said strongly.
"Again she escaped thought, dushathan", gritting his teeth.
There was something that was disturbing Sahadev, was it safty, or is it the look of dushathan. He did not convey it to his brothers.
The afternoon went on with a visit to a farm, madhav offered her with a plant , and she planted it.
Druapathi was thinking of arjun. She came to know he was heading towards kasi. And two years have gone,. Her thoughts got disturbed when the maid entered , giving her a note.
"Dear Panchali,
Meet us at the pond close to sunflower garden.
Rukmani. "
She started down towards the  garden.

A day before: King valandhar, of valanshara kingdom was entering into the palace while he saw panchali. During the colour festival he was so eager to play and touch her, but was afraid to get on her as Nakul was at her side. He was a strong guy, he is famous for womanising. At the first moment he saw panchali, he decided to have her. Some how he need to capture her,. That was running in his mind. He is the cousin of rukamani, and she has invited him.

Dushathan befriend the evil king valandhara. Gave the idea of kidnapping panchali. Seducing her, and after he enjoyed her, he can kill her as he does the other woman.

He wrote a note like Rukmani, and called panchali,knowing that the pandavas went downtown with madhav and Rukamani was busy arranging the things for evening pooja.
She walked towards the cowshed, crossing the farm and reached the sunflower garden. The sun was shining bright and, she couldn't find anyone except the large garden of flowers.

She was terrified when a dark figure, came out from bushes, "who are you? What are you doing here? " She demanded

She was terrified when a dark figure, came out from bushes, "who are you? What are you doing here? " She demanded. "" I am the king of valanshara. My name is valandhar. I am rukmani's cousin" he introduced. "Gald to meet you Rajkumar., have you seen Rukmani anywhere,? She was talking, when she saw him looking at her in list, pulling her hands all of a sudden.
So I am going to take you to my palace. And what you have been offering to 5 pandavas, you will offer to me., or I will take you " He said.
"Before that we will offer you what you deserve, " Said sahadev, cing behind panchali.
"Today you will know what lust is " Bheem came front, fisting his arms like an animal ready to kill it's prey.
Nakul came and stood next to panchali, with his sword, silently looking at the evil king.

It was a matter of ten minutes, the three brothers have killed the devil, and turned towards panchali. She showed the note to them, and they said, they know everything and things will be taken care.

She went back to the palace and informed about the evil plans of valandhar and how she was saved by her husbands.

Madhav and Rukmani apologized for the inconvenience and they all got ready for the final pooja.

They played some games after the pooja,and all the friends decided to enjoy in the nearby falls.
Madhav gave a grin.. His plan of killing the evil womanising king with the hands of pandavas.