The Help

Mohini was startled by the sound of birds. She didn't remember anything that happened. How many days she was lying down in the dark room but She knew it's a prison. She was punished by the indraprasth king.
She heard the sound of birds 🐦🐦🐦 around the window.
There must be a window she thought.
She heard the foot steps approaching. She was surprised to see Nakul standing before her.
Bheem and sahadev followed by some gaurds .
"So, we know u are the queen of vangagarida, a huge forest area surrounded and gaurd  by elephant. We also know, you lost your brother and kingdom to madhi kings "

"So tell me, why attack our wife ", bheem stopped.
" I was captured, and when king wanted to marry me, I  poisoned   him, and was cursed by him during his death "she continued making the brothers look at each other.

" See my intention is to take your brother Nakul with me, find the locket that was used to curse me., only A male who I am in love will be able to help me", she finished, making Nakul's face turn red.
"How dare you, there is no woman in my life other than panchali", " Your blabbering tongue will be chopped by my sword. I swear to God, you will stay in your limits. Don't divert things!!! "He pushed her aside.
" I saw you in the hastinapur jungle. Catching some birds, caging them. I followed you. It was duriyodhan's idea to kill draupathi.", she stopped."Duriyoshana !!! " Bheem fisted his hands and gritted his teeth."My intension is just to live with you for a day, won't I be permitted to remove the curse!! It's hurting to live as a ghost at night. And to live as a snake in a day. "She was in tears. Turning into snake and then turning into a beautiful girl.
As per yudhister's order she was taken to a secret chamber, already the king knew about it and had narrated the entire story to draupathi. She was really hurt. A girl in love with her husband wanting to marry him, pleading to her to remove the curse.
Draupathi was devastated. Her heart was sinking. But she has to face. She has to solve it as a queen.
She saw the pandava brothers followed by a huge cobra.
The cobra turning out to be a Girl. The Girl started breaking the silence.
"I wanted to kill you, I was in Love with Nakul. I fell in love the first time I saw him. " , nakul was turning and looking straight at draupathi. She was standing there, quite, she was intensely looking at the girl now. He know how emotionally he is bonded with his wife. Not only he, even his brothers. He know, arjun regularly sent letters to her through his eagle. He is in a situation completely unexplainable. What he's suppose to do? No way he is going to marry any other girl.
He saw tears pooling around panchali. He is totally helpless. " Madhav, solve my hearts ache", she pleaded.
*******************""""""""""*******"""""
They heard, a flute sound... Yes it's definitely Madhav. He was coming down to the town, to give some sweets, ghee, and fresh butter,. A small idol of him and radha was sculpted by the pandava king, as a gift. He usually visits to see his friend panchali.
He brings her lots of gifts, paintings by his rukmani was her favourite too.
"So I feel the court is handled in a family gathering, unusual.. Unusual.. ".madhav repeated. Yudhister took krishna aside along with draupathi. They began to discuss.
" Every problem has a solution, curse and also a boon. So you two are ready for it. " He asked. "Madhav, your riddles are always understood by others, and I am weeak at it. Tell me what to do? Please help " Panchali said.
"Sakhi as I said, I know your heart and will be there for u" He went forward.
They went to mohini " The locket which you say can be released only by a blood of a couple who have true love in relationship., if Nakul married you, he won't fulfil it because he is already married. So your boon will soon  make ur curse more unethical. I would like to give some advice. "Krishna continued
"If you don't mind ... I will give you everything, all information and support.draupathi , nakul.. Both of you will find the locket, and lift the curse of mohini. It's too dangerous, as only a person like you can move around with animals in jungle. Panchali can put her blood droplets into the lake where the locket is hidden. And handover the same. ",

He stopped. " For that I need to have special powers, krishna. "Panchali stopped. " I will teach you some mantras which I learnt
during my wedding life with Hidimi ", he stopped and gave a sneeze, and a huge man appeared.
"Panchali, meet GhatotkachA ", " My son, welcome to Indraprath ".bheem welcomed and he took the blessings of all the other pandavas, and krishna while panchali was amuzed to see a huge boy. He sat down with nakul and panchali teaching the mantra and the secret things to be handled.
Mohini was releived, she saw herself in the place of panchali for few minutes. And was taken back to the prison.
Ghatotkhacha left, telling them he will appear to help any time in their need!!
According to the idea given by Krishna.. Nakul and draupathi started the forest, to help the girl.
Nakul and draupathi dressed like warrior, left to the forest where the curse lay deep.. In a horse.