Beginning of Family Life

Draupathi sent a letter with a flap holding, she carefully wrote it with a feather pen, that she wishes to meet all at the reading Hall near the raja sabha.

Her maids started dressing her hair, when the eagle came back with the reply, stating they will gather in the meeting at evening. She was tired with all the architecture and design work of the Indraprasth. She send off her sakha madhav, with sweets and butter for his travel. She is tired, but she was stubborn to start her life.

She walked to the Reading Hall, she already found yudhister and bheem are already discussing about the days sabha

She entered, and they offered her to sit in a adjoining couch. They waited for the other three.

"Very bad in keeping up with your timings, " Snapped panchali  as soon as she saw the other two entering the room

"We are sorry", all the three apologized, when they saw their wife glaring mischief running down her eyes!!

She was dressed beautifully that none of them could move their eyes away. Her jumkas was dancing on her ears, as breeze crossed from the nearby window.
" Why don't we eat and ttalk, it's almost past lunch time? "Informed bheem.

"Yes Arya, but I need to discuss about ourselves... Hmmm... Hmmm.. I don't know.. "She shyed and she looked more beautiful than ever.

She started again, as silence was hitting her heart, all the ten eyes are glarring at her. " I know we all owed, we will have to... "She paused biting her lips..

" I understand, "started Sahadev, as usual  brilliant with his predictions!!

"Brother, we need to discuss and we need to do agni yaha, and start our life,. As this being your year, draupathi needs to do her agni yag, we need to consult our callenders and... " He started explaining.

Panchali felt relieved, and other brothers  also said the same. As ved vyas insisted, she will live with yudhisther in the first year, then with Nakul, then with arjun then with sahadev and then with bheem . 

The brothers agreed, they cannot go to panchali's  Andhapura(secret room), at night once her destined prince had entered her room. Else they have to go on Excile for 12 years.

They all decided, that on the upcoming full moon, she would do the yaha, and will start their lives...
She will take care of other four like a friend and mother, without being partial towards others... !

Now her heart was beating fast, she called off the meeting, ordered the maids to arrange for lunch. They all left to eat their meals.

At night, she was alone in her room, deeply diturbed, tensed... Is it because she loved every one a lot! Or is she not willing to start her life?
What is the reason for her disturbed emotions!! Is she happy? Sad?? Or is it panick??