Good News

It was going to be early morning, she woke, her sleep was disturbed by a door that was silently open."Arya, why are you awake so long, I got used to hugging you, so, I couldn't sleep," she said to yudhisther.
"Don't worry, soon I will give you a person to hug ¡! "He smiled, looking at her baby eyes.
" For that, you should spend romantic time, if you spend all your time with people, their problem, why I should be here. I will go to panchal ", she started arguing. " It's your right to ask me questions, it's your right to visit your father", he said.
"You and your dharma, may God soon bless you with a son yuvaraj" She enacted like a priest as he bend down as if he is going to get a blessing. She started giggling, he pulled her through the waist. Pushed her on bed.
He quickly undressed, and started playing with her, undressed her. His cold fingers found her hot body pleasing.

He was in love, madly in love. Her arguments made him so much pleased. She was in bed. He sat down next to her and said, "I'm going to make you very happy, baby," and began tickling her, and she was laughing. And then... he took his  pajamas off, and he started playing with her. "Don't my hands feel good?" She started screaming and moaning in joy.. She is no more shy, "Stop it. Don't do that." ,she was telling him..But he wouldn't stop. He held her down and went on and on.... Tickles turned into touch.. Touches transformed to kisses,. They made endless love...
It ended.. Both felt pleasure fall on their body, lay beside each other letting out fast breath... sleeping..

No one disturbed them. They were in their own world. Taking bath together, helping each other dress, again a urge for each other would crawl.. Making them fall for their love on the bed, one on top of each other.

It's almost a month, they had enough of love, kissed unconditionally, some times it went so intimate they lost in each other's world.
             ****""""""""""""""****
Panchali was serving food along with the help of kalyani. Bheem said"The food tastes sour, tangy. Unusually, have you added more spices? "He questioned her.
" I could've done it by mistake, I think I am not able to find any taste "she said.
" Are you not well", sahadev asked.
Panchali was pulled close by Arjun, "you first eat before feeding us, you look pale, tired" , he fed her like she is his baby.
Each and every pandava was so caring.. They love her. They all decided to be with her.
They all were seated, chatting and munching the snacks offered by kalyani.
"KAlyani, I am fond of your cashew halwa, it's aromatic"bheem was telling her as she offered them a small bowl of the sweet. " What are you not fond of, when it comes to your taste buds"Nakul teased.
Panchali was gigling at her Arya's discussion, she felt her head Swirling.

Arjun caught her, and made her sit down. Kalyani rushed to get some water.
Sahadev quickly checked her pulse.
He told something in panchali's ears, that He hugged her  and patted a kiss on her forehead.
"Tell what I told you, they wanted to know" He dismissed..
"I am pregnant", she said her face turning into shy!!

Hearing this, the king ordered Kalyani to prepare sweets and Anna dhan yojna for the people of Indraprasth was arranged by pandavas. Each one eagerly waiting. Nakul had already sent a message to to hastinapur and to mata.Arjun rushed to get some fruits for her.
Good news for  Indraprastham!!