The Ritual Arrangements

The whole family was shocked and the way subatra's attack has brought lot of confusions. Kunthi arrived at the moment when everything was happening. She doesn't like any of these.
"Putri, draupathi Recent days, I was not able to sleep. My sleep was filled with snakes and poison every where., I am worried about my family.. About subatra. ", she was weeping making the five brothers heart thump harder.
" Matha, even I am worried. I want to bring good fortune to our family. I don't know what is the curse ", draupathi stated crying hard. " I can't see my mother and wife crying ", bheem shouted like a rock echoing.
" Putri, their is a traditional ritual that matha sathyavathi did, which me and matri also did as daughter inlaw, this is done especially during the time of fear, and bad luck in the family. ", " It's really tough for you to do ", mata was speaking so fast, but draupathi was keenly listening.
" You need to go to the Nagadevatha temple, which is in the outskirts of Hastinapur. You can take only one of my five sons with you, but you need to return back before the sun set. ", mata informed.
" So what's the ritual mata, " Yudhister enquired.
"She has to tie her eyes, with her husbands intuition she has to reach the forest, she will be holding a plate with 21 varieties of pooja items. None of the items will spill, she has to take it with her eyes closed " Mata explained
"I was not able to complete, and now I have lost my husband, and many say all your suffering is because of my incomplete pooja.
So draupathi, I want you to bear a child of arjun, and as per krishna said, subatra needs a child too ",words came so strong from mata.

" Mata, from here draupathi can't close her eyes, it's tough ", Nakul Interrupted.

" No she has to do it from the entrance of the forest. You need to walk 1 km east to reach the Nagadevatha temple. It's a holy temple for snakes. ", Mata sat down finishing her explanation.

Subatra was still not stable. Her eye balls seems to move under her closed eyes. But all every one needed is good spirits.
When duriyodhan came to know about the ritual, he wants panchali to loose

Panchali was standing in her chambers. Arjun was selected by the brothers, as he would be able to resolve any trouble and guide draupathi towards her rituals.

She wore a yellow saree, picked up the pooja things and started to move. They took a horse, and Nakul has informed few things to panchali.
It was Nakul's hoRSE.