Windswept

Nakul raised up in middle of his sleep. He was disturbed by the story narrated by draupathi that evening.He also saw something usual moving, and rushed up towards panchali.
He got up, saw his wife sleeping, her eyes are closed. Her dark kajal has smudged near her eeyelids, he gently corrected it.
Kissed her forehead. Pulled the blanket over her shoulders. He went near the balacony looking across the vast grassfeild of the garden. He got up, he heard the sounds of birds, and unusual sound of the cows. He wanted to wake his brothers, but something told him this must be the plan of duryodhan and mamaji. He took his sword. He went out locking panchali in his chambers. He was very fast, he went to wake his twin brother who was rushing by the time from the steps. He explained something is wrong.
They both rushed to bheem's room. They found him walking across the room. "Brother, their seems to be trouble " Sahadev started. "Yes brother, some ghostly image followed panchali, pushed her off ", nakul explained " Brother is on his way. We will be able to find out who it is " Bheem stated. " You know this before " . Nakul stopped as he saw the eldest pandava entering into bheem's room.

" I find that some one is around the palace. We recently found a purse, probably that is the same purse that panchali lost during the concert in hastinapur. She was attacked even there. But here we can find who is this!! "

They were just out , when draupathi was awakened by a sudden sound, or was it a wind. She just thought.
She managed to get up she saw something unusual in the mirror. She saw someone else in the mirror. She screamed as the figure started gritting it's teeth. And moved from  the mirror.

The pandava brothers managed to run towards her scream as quickly as possible.

Nakul opened the door to find the figure trying to pull draupathi.. But it escaped through the open window.
Sahadev quickly took draupathi.. And laid her down in the bed.
All of them sat watching,speechless draupathi still unable to come out from shock. She stepped down from the bed. She realised her hands were scrapped. Nail marks so visible. Blood droplets around her neck, hands. She realised she was in a state of panic. Sahadev have asked the meds to come and treat her,. The meds we're by her side applying some herbs. Soon the brothers were out of her room. They left sahadev by her side. She fell asleep. Nakul was gritting his teeth." It's kinds of odd. Who is this lady, trying to attack draupathi. ", it was clear to others he was irritated.
" That is mayavathi, a poisonous snake. She can take any forms. She can also turn  out to be a beautiful girl as well. She was cursed by king vaythu, before he died. That she will wander like a mohini. But I don't understand why she is here "

The wind was blowing so heavy. The sun was showing out, panchali woke . She found sahadev asleep on the couch. Bheem entered with some soup and light breakfast.

The wind was blowing out so fast. "It's really unusual, why the wind is so fast and fierce Arya ", she asked Bheem. " May be it's some thing, like a sign ", sahadev said opening his eyes. " I am sure the mohini will return back. . We need to stop her. "Bheem said. " Who ever it was. It's going to be a bad day for them tonight "
"An  evil laugh swept through their spines, all three heard it, but  they looked away once again the breeze. "
Bheem informed he will guard panchali that night, once again "the wind has started to swipe higher than it's current phase"....!!!

Indraprastha - princess Diariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें