Decisions

Her year with sahadev was going to end.
The wallet which she lost was not found and somehow her two weeks in hastinapur fest was nearly threatening for her. It was obvious saguni and druyodhan have planned to hurt her. The more they planned, it was all failure.
They have returned to Indraprasth.
Sahadev have informed her, that her body is too weak for another baby and decided not to have a child, but to enjoy their love life.
They were roaming to different hills, and he took her to many temples and everytime she insisted to find some one among the yogi's.
But all in vein. She decided to find where is arjun heading towards. Her fifth marriage anniversary is going to start in a few weeks.
She was standing looking at the hills.
Sahadev had brought her and the kids to a nearby hill, where a small palace was build.

This has been a year of decision ! !! He said, love and love only

He said, love and love only...
Purely understanding!!!
He said so many things, each time made love to her in different ways, different places. He saw her in garden, pulled her in the bushes and made love, took her to falls, made unconditional love. Nature, open forest was also a place,which felt shy in the tenderness of their love.
It was like exploring different unknown things to her.
Sometimes they lay before the vast sky in a beach,where he talked and talked about the visions and stars.He was a wonderful astrologer, she taught.
He was like her best friend.
He was so soft in handling her, she couldn't remember anything with regard to her intimate moments with others!!!
He sometimes take her to local shops, villages, farms.. She felt happy that what ever she wanted to feel that she missed without a childhood, sahadev was doing it for her .

They have also bought few maids and their children also to play with.
Panchali was seated in the grass extending the park near the guest home.
It was made of red stones and had very little rooms, just to give a holiday feel for the family.
"So, you are deeply in thoughts about arjun brother, he is safe. I can see in my vision " He stopped her thoughts.
" Yes" ,A tear escaped from her eyes .
What is that you keep crying, my  dear," I am taking you to see different things, different people, just for you to learn about the World. ", He continued.
" I know what happened in kandilya", he stopped talking, looking straight on her.
" You know,?vasudev said to you? " She asked.
" Draupathi, I know that you are going to be married to us.when we were in the potters house,before your birth,hiding from duryodhan,I had vision of a star, burning star, empowering each one of us. The star then turned out to be a beautiful Girl. The girl was  in fire, burning, I couldn't tell this., No one could connect it. "He said.
" You could have stopped your matha? " She said. "No, I wasn't able to, the connection of my vision, and things, I came to know only in that hut, when matha asked us to divide you".
" Dharma,... You are our dharma... "
"I know, no one can replace Arjun brother.. He is incomparable.surely he is going to reach to you, somehow. "
He said.

" Arya, I love all of you

" Arya, I love all of you. Did you notice, our three children.. Just look at them. They have your features, they incorporate your spirits,. Upapandavas!!!
My son's"...  They are the symbol of my pure love towards you all. Though arya arjun won me,it's me who decided and accepted mata's words.
She is true in telling me, you all are grown up but sometimes child through your ❤💞hearts.I am I being partial? I don't think any one would tell. In kampilya, I was thrown out by my own father, but he realised the power of shakthi,. I have learned lots of lifefrom my pandavas.... And will surely ensure that woman are empowered. " She completed in a sigh.

" panchali,brother Bheem will be here, he said he is going to get some finest food in the hill. And Present it for you. "
He said.
"My Gosh, Arya Nakul said, he is going to be here tonight, telling me he is going to take me to a trip inside the forest to show me some white tigers. " She completed with a smile.
"
"So means, No privacy " He chuckled.
"Your going to enjoy with kids when I go out to forest with Arya Nakul. Any way your privacy is not disturbed. ", she teased him, and gave a light pat on his hand.

They walked to the small home, and placed the children carefully on the bed.
Kalyani was accompanying them. She has made some dinner for the young ones, fed them.
Panchali was seated in the small Hall way, knitting a sweater for her young ones, while nakul and bheem entered.
" Hi sweetie!! How is the holiday? ", Nakul commented on. " Yup, come in, Let chat inside, it's getting cold here, "she pointed on the weather outside.

Where is sahadev? " Bheem asked.
"He was out, he is checking out on some plants, gardening ideas as usual " She stopped at two eyes that was starring at her.
Sahadev  was listening to her.
"Brother bheem, where is the food. I am starving, wife is has not fed me properly " He winked. "Are you really talking about food or something else ", Nakul teased making panchali blush.
" Ok, let's eat, and take a walk outside ", bheem pointed.
The food was amazing. He also made some herbal tea for them all.
They all went out walking and chatting at night.
The maids we're busy cleaning the small home, when they arrived.
They all went back to sleep.
Her next day with Nakul was really pleasent.
"See the tigers panchali,"  A tiger came near the high chariot, but something was said by Nakul the tigers walked back and lied on the small rocks.
He took a large wooden block, and cut it and made a small doll of a butterfly and a small bird.
So these are the toys. He said " Toys, I never happened to play with these. "
He gave her the bow and arrow and asked her to pull it on Mangos. She tried and every time she shot a mango, she was terrified to do more and more.

After returning from the forest, Nakul was Narrating his experiance with panchali, how panchali looked at different things and connected with her life.

The brothers have decided to give her some suprise for the wedding anniversary.
Every year, she would be with her baby, they have decided to celebrate at least this year properly.

So we all invite Vasudev also ", yudhister announced.