A Visit to the Market

Panchali's body was paining, she couldn't walk properly. She was so tried.she spend the next two days packing dresses for her and Nakul, and the little boy.
Every night she and Nakul made endless love. Her body got easily tired, and she gained a new habit of taking short naps after the lunch. She completed the lunch, knowing that she was the last one to finish the lunch in the family.
She went looking for the prince.
He was seated with few soldiers and discussing about the sword practices.

They all raised on their feet as they saw the princess walking towards them.
He bit goodbye and came to her side. They were walking across the corridors.
"So, you want me to take you to our room".. " You can't stay without me for even an hour? "He stretched his mouth... Giving a yawn... " Know what, panchali, I am also so tired, you must be tired too "he looked at her, she was smiling coyly...

" Arya, I came to remind you that we all have to start tomorrow for the gowri pooja, Matha has informed she is not well,

" Arya, I came to remind you that we all have to start tomorrow for the gowri pooja, Matha has informed she is not well,. Feeling tired so she couldn't join.
She is asking me to leave prathi with her. And also kalyani for help"
She said to him.
"No issues, only brother bheem, and sahadev will join us for the celebration, as elder brother sent a message, he will be here tomorrow morning,. After the rains, there are few issues in the villages. He said he will come to observe that. I planned to send you only. But it's my brother's order to accomplish the travel with you! "He said opening his two arms... She came close and hugged him and placed her head on his chest, and whispered." I know you will never send me alone, not only you.. Even my other Arya's As well..' she said continuing,"I am so tired ", he realised that she was too weak to walk, their constant intimacy has caused her some pain. He released her.
Carried her in his arms.
She looked like a freshly booming flower in his arm.

As they reached the room, she asked him slowly" Arya, shall we go out shopping",
He raised his eyebrow and said "you are too week to do shopping, every one will look at your duck walk, and scold me for... " She kept her fingers on his lips and stopped him. "Arya, I am I walking like that? "..." Have some mercy on me At least in the evening I want you to take me, I have to get some gifts for my friends," she insisted.

They both went off to sleep, woke in the evening got ready to move out to the grand Indraprasth Market. People wished them and praised their names as their chariot reached the downtown.
She saw a beautiful shall, and a saree, and got wooden toys for krishna's kids.

She saw a pregnant woman, and her husband selling baby sweaters, and just born dresses

She saw a pregnant woman, and her husband selling baby sweaters, and just born dresses. She called her Arya, and insisted in buying the same. "
"Our prathi is grown up, this is for just born Panchali", he said looking at her. ",I .. " She stopped, and he saw her eyes looking longingly at the pregnant woman, and Immediately brought so many things that might be required for a new born, from a tiny blanket, sweater, to some tiny scrolls.

"So you are purchasing for our daughter", he said. " No it's a son, I want son first" she said.
"Your Arya, will soon arrange for both. Some times when you aim for a fruit, we have a fruit double" He said making her cheeks blushing in red .

He saw her, so childishly talking about the flower shops, toys shops, lots of window shopping they have done, purchasing lots of things. She came near a snack shop, and immediately the shopkeeper wished them. Panchali insisted in eating some snacks and having a tea. Nakul was taken aback on her simplicity, and how she is behaving very polite and compassionate with her people.

It was almost time for dinner they reached the palace. She sat admiring the things that she bought, and was packing things. Woman and their instincts on shopping, Nakul thought.

They have to start to Dwarka, he is also excited to celebrate along with her!!!