Simon Bellamy- Movie (a)

Misfits One Shot

"This is fucking boring." With the opening sequence barely coming to an end only you and Simon stayed to enjoy the Halloween team bonding experience, and you only stayed because it was Simon's idea, and it didn't take long for everybody else to flake.

"Want to call it and just give up like the rest of them?" You asked Simon as his eyes adhered to the screen, you kind of hoped the answer would be an ecstatic and resounding yes. Horror films of any and all varieties were never your go to, in fact you hated them. You couldn't handle the scares whilst they were happening, and it always kept you awake for nights on end afterwards.

"No, it's fine, I love these. I've never seen this one either so-" A feminine voice streaked, bright flashes of light bounced around the room as you reeled back In fear and buried your head in your palms. "As I was saying..." Simon grinned as he turned to you. "Wait, are you scared?"

"No, I'm fine. I love watching things through my fingers."

"If you're scared." Simon rested your hand in his. "All you have to do is look for all the faults. They're everywhere in these cheaply made old films. Look..." Quickly he paused the film and made his way over. "This knife is clearly just rubber, you can see it bending against her back, there's a Starbucks cup in the back, don't know why that's in the back of a leather manufacturing plant, and I think that's half of the director on the left. I'm telling you, these things are riddled with errors and it cuts the scare right out of them." He proudly perched back on the sofa and dipped his hand into the popcorn bowl.

"What if I'm still scared though, I can barely look at the film, never mind find everything wrong with it."

"If you really want to watch but you're a little... scared, you could always sit a little closer? Maybe put your hands down and use me instead. You'll be more comfortable, I can make sure you feel safe, give your arms a bit of a rest?" He opened up his arms and eagerly you joined his embrace, it was surprisingly warm, just like your feelings for Simon and you could only hope his feelings for you. You leant over and with more hope put the TV on and waited for the next victim to fall.

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.