Curtis Donovan- Toilet (a)

Misfits One Shot

The pounding on your back became harder and harder as you wedged yourself between the grimy bathroom door and the liquid stained wall of the first toilet stall, the relentless barrage of kicks from the other side of the door from yours and Curtis' pursuer were getting harder and harder to block against.

"Fuck sake, it won't flush. They do this shit in films all the time, but it just won't go." He flushed again and again, running from stall to stall but every time the pouch just floated to the top. "I don't know what the fuck to do! I can't get caught with this shit my career will be over!"

"There's nowhere you can go!" The policeman shouted in between trying to knock the door down.

"Just chuck it, there's no way I'm keeping this door shut for much longer though." Curtis ran to the sizeable window but quickly reeled back, running his hands through his hair as he explained the police waiting outside the window for such a plan to happen. "You've worked too hard Curtis, you can't go down for this."

"I don't really intend to y/n, I would be more than happy to just disappear but guess what, this isn't a comic book." He tried desperately again to flush it but it was pointless.

"I'll take the heat, just figure out a way to escape without you being seen, I've got no previous they'll probably just give me community service or something."

"This is our problem y/n, I can't let you do that for me." It was now almost impossible to hold the door, your back was starting to cramp something horrendous and your legs were starting to tremble, with each kick the door was opening more and more.

"You can and you don't get a choice. Please, I owe you one, I want to do this for you." Curtis took a second to think, peered out the window again but knew if anyone was going to escape it was going to be him. "Do you think you can crawl over the top or under the stall?" He looked down at his crisp, white shirt and knew that he really didn't want to scurry over the damp, speckled floor.

"Hide in the first stall, I'll stand in the corner and bring him over to me, then you slip away, run like it's the god damn Olympics and give the coke back to that prick, got it?" He was reluctant to leave you in such danger, but he nodded and slipped away into the stall.

~*~

Written by Aaron.