Tom Jennings- The View (h)

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging One Shot

With Tom being the year above you in school, it meant that people were usually surprised at the fact that the two of you were dating.

For some reason it seemed as if it was a foreign concept for a guy in an older year to go out with a girl that wasn't in his year.

You knew that his brother's ex Lindsay had always had something to say about the fact that Tom was going out with you.

But luckily, she seemed to be the only one that had ever verbalised how she felt over your relationship. No one else cared enough to say anything.

Your friends had invited you out to the park, so you went with them and you had all coincidentally ended up sitting not far away from where Tom was playing football with his friends.

He'd told you earlier in the day that he was going to be out but the two of you had made plans for that evening however being able to watch your boyfriend play football shirtless was very welcome.

Tom eventually saw you out of the corner of his eye and smiled before waving at you.

You waved back and watched as he got back into the game whilst your friends were all giggling and nudging you jokingly.

"Do you think Robbie is going to be here?" Georgia questioned causing you all to groan.

"He might be," you answered with a shrug. "Tom didn't mention anything about it."

She pouted at that. "Why is he so hard to find?"

Jas rolled her eyes and shoved Georgia gently.

"You need to stop chasing after him," she told Georgia. "Y/N didn't get Tom by chasing him, take a page out of her book."

You laughed and shook your head. "I wouldn't advise taking advice from how I got with Tom, it was an absolute disaster."

"But it worked," Jas pointed out causing you to sigh.

You smiled as you looked over at Tom, still kicking the ball around with his friends. "Yeah...I guess it did."

A few moments later Tom stopped for a drink and waved you over to where he was standing.

You collected your things and quickly made your way over to him.

"Enjoying the view by any chance?" he quizzed with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes but still blushed. "Your ego doesn't need boosting even more."

"Oh, come on love, humour me."

Giggling you nodded. "I always enjoy the view Tommy; you already knew that."

He chuckled at your words before pulling you into a hug.

"You're all sweaty!" you exclaimed as you squirmed in his arms but laughed, nonetheless.

He laughed along with you but released you eventually. "Sorry love, couldn't resist."

"You better have a shower before our date tonight," you commented.

"You can join me if you like," he winked as he spoke before running back into play of the game again.

Your mouth dropped open at what he'd just suggested, and a bright blush flamed your cheeks but as you thought of it you couldn't find fault in the suggestion.

~*~

Written by Hannah.