Tanner Siblings- Honest (h)

Full House One Shot

It was a scary thought to you having to tell your sisters something so important and it was made even scarier when you weren't sure how they would react.

Your family were always so accepting and so supportive of anything any of you wanted to do; knowing that helped you work up the courage to come out to your sisters and truly be honest with them about why you were yet to bring a guy home.

They all thought you were being cautious of your Dad or your Uncles, that you didn't want to scare the poor boy off when in reality there was one girl who you'd love to bring home to your family but you wanted to be out with your sisters first.

When your Uncle Joey had moved out, you'd taken up the basement room and your sisters would often all wander in just for the sake of it – but of course, the one time you actually wanted to talk to them all they were nowhere to be seen.

"D.J! Steph! Michelle!" you yelled from the top of the stairs in the kitchen.

Soon enough your three sisters appeared in the kitchen. "Y/N, what do you want?" D.J questioned sounding confused.

Sighing shakily, trying not to be nervous, you motioned to the stairs. "Can I talk to you guys in my room for a minute?"

Without waiting for their responses, you made your way back down to your room. "You know Y/N, if you've killed someone, we can't help you," Steph joked as she walked down. "You have to go to Uncle Jesse for that."

You laughed at your sister. "If I've killed someone you guys wouldn't even know."

All four of you sat on your bed and you took a deep breath before turning your attention to the three of them.

"You know how I never bring boys home?" you asked them, not knowing quite how to start the conversation even though you've gone through it so many times in your head.

"Yeah! D.J has Steve, but you haven't brought anyone back yet," Steph chimed in with a small smile.

You smiled back at her whilst Michelle was nodding along to what you were saying.

"I just thought you didn't like boys," Michelle said with a shrug and you couldn't quite believe how intuitive your youngest sister could be.

Laughing, you ruffled Michelle's hair. "You're exactly right Michelle, I don't like boys."

D.J gasped as she caught on whilst Steph was confused for a few moments until realisation hit and Michelle was just happy that she was right when her sisters weren't.

"I actually like girls, I want to bring a girl home," you admitted to them.

You watched their faces and saw the cogs turning in their heads.

D.J smiled at you and reached out to squeeze your hand, Steph also smiled at you and you saw the acceptance in her eyes.

"So, we could get another sister?" Michelle piped up with a bright smile on her face.

Her words caused the rest of you to laugh. "Maybe one day, yeah."

And with that you'd told them, your sister enveloped you into a group hug and you could tell that they were happy for you, they were proud of you.

The Tanner siblings stuck together but on occasion they were happy to welcome someone else into the fold.

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.