Noah Foster- Tears (c)

Scream TV One Shot

Noah's interest in the local serial killer was a concern in itself but everyone had their own interests and you weren't going to judge his but there was a line you would draw on that. You enjoyed hearing him passionately tell you all about the case happening in Lakewood along with many other serial killers and murderers that he had intensively researched but you couldn't say you were a fan of him trying to solve this current string of murders himself. The murder board in his bedroom was a little weird but it wasn't going to get him killed but now that he wanted to go follow a lead to some abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. No one knew what was going on there but seen as it was a lead towards the murderer, it very well could be correct and lead him straight to his death.

"Please Noah, it's too dangerous," you whispered. "It's not going to end well."

He shook his head, assured of his investigation even though he had put himself in danger more times than you were comfortable with to find who the serial killer was.

"I'm going during the day," he said as though that was the answer to it all.

"Daytime doesn't mean safety," you corrected.

Your voice had begun to shake, not wanting to argue with him but struggling to get across how important this was too you. Since the first murder, you had been terrified of everything going on, nowhere was safe and you couldn't rest due to the constant danger going on around you. All you wanted was for you and your boyfriend to be safe but that was impossible when he wouldn't sit still for five minutes. Your eyes begun to fill with tears and no matter how hard you tried; you were unable to stop them from escaping.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, having no idea what was going on or why you had become so upset.

"You're all I have left!" You croaked.

Tears streamed down your cheeks, thinking about the pain you would have if you lost the man you loved.

Noah gently cooed to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you firmly to his chest. He held onto you, not saying anything else, just letting you feel safe in his arms. He had no intentions of leaving you and just wanted to keep you safe and happy and if that meant holding onto you forever, then he would.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.