Alisha Daniels- Touch (c)

Misfits One Shot

You didn't know why you were immune to Alisha's powers, maybe it had something to do with your own abilities but neither of you really cared why, only caring that it happened. Since the storm, Alisha had felt completely lost to her connection with people. She wasn't able to touch anyone without them becoming frenzied and desperate to get into her pants, not to either of their faults. Going anywhere was a danger, a fear filled experience, in case she was to accidentally touch someone and end up as victim to her own powers, unable to stop others from wanting to have sex with her.

She tried her best to avoid crowded places or to stay covered up as to not accidentally touch anyone even if both of those were against her wishes and desires. Even being careful, sometimes she would just end up touching someone, like how she met you.

You were walking in opposite directions down the street when she tripped over, and you quickly grabbed hold of her to stop her from falling to the floor. She panicked when your hands held her bare arms but when you started to speak to her, concerned with if she was okay instead of trying to rip her from her clothes, she was shocked, pleasantly so. Soon the two of you got to know each other, both having been affected by the storm and Alisha was desperate to connect to someone who was able to touch her.

It wasn't long until you fell in love and the two of you shared nearly every day entangled, her trying to make up for the time she had lost not able to touch anyone. Today was one of those days. The two of you were lying in bed together, wrap up in each other along with the blankets.

"It's so weird," Alisha said running her hand along your cheek. "I've spent months unable to touch anyone and I honestly thought having sex would be the bit I would miss the most but honestly just holding your hand and kissing you and being able to cuddle means the world to me."

She held a whimsical smile on her face as she let her fingers gingerly run across your skin. It was as though she had never touched someone before, each touch being something new and magical. You didn't mind though; you were gad to make the woman you cared about happy and able to see the great in the world again even if was just through touching you.

"I don't know why your power doesn't affect me, ha Danielsbut I am just glad to make you happy," you smiled, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"You really do make me happy."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.