Lowell Tracey- Massage (c)

IZombie One Shot

You office was being renovated and instead of hiring people to do a lot of the literal heavy lifting and move boxes of folders and old desks, you boss had decided to pick a couple of your colleagues to do it during your normal working hours and unluckily, you were picked as one of them. It was a long workday and by the time you had finished hauling all the supplied everywhere, you were aching all over and felt rather terrible. By the time that you walked through your front door, you were pretty sure your spine was almost screaming apart.

As you made your way through the apartment that you shared with your boyfriend, you tried your best not to groan with every step, but a few slipped out without you wanting them to. Lowell had been strumming his guitar but stopped when he heard your pained moans as you entered the room. He cocked an eyebrow at you, wondering why you looked rather worse for wear.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"My boss decided I was cheaper than hiring someone with upper body strength to move all the crap in the office," you frowned, slowly sitting down onto the sofa, unable to move suddenly in fear of the pain that was to come. "My back is killing. All I've done all day is move furniture and boxes."

He offered you an apologetic expression as he placed the instrument down onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" You questioned when he begun to make his way over to you.

"I'll give you a massage," he said cracking his knuckles. "Lay on your front."

You let out painful groans as you rotated onto your front, letting your boyfriend push up your shirt to reveal your back. He unclasped your bra and begun to rub his fingers into the skin that was reddened by wearing a bra all day. Further moans escaped you as he worked his fingers and hands into your back, helping relieve all the stress and pain that was being built up in your muscles and spine.

"Is that helping?" He asked you.

Words were long lost to you, so instead you just nodded your head and let out a moan that would confirm that he was doing well at massaging your back.

Lowell let out a chuckle as he continued massaging you, letting you turn into a noisy mess at the gifted movements of his hands on your back.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.