Jesse Pinkman- Camp (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

"Ssshhhh. We have to be quiet." Jesse tightly pressed his finger against your lip as he crept into the RV. Carefully you stepped over containers of various chemicals with increasingly terrifying names as the mobile drug lab swayed back and forth in the uneven footing of New Mexico sands. "Mr. White is right there, yo!" Jesse whispered and meticulously inched forward and forward towards the snoring man who sat hunched over the steering wheel with a thick dribble edging over his chin.

"We aren't going to wake him up, are we?" You whispered from the doorway, where crisp air fluttered into an otherwise quite dank setup. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your boss." You jested.

"Pfft, boss? If there is one boss in this operation, it's me. Obviously!" Jesse spoke not realising the tone or volume of his voice, the sleeper startled, grunting slightly, and causing Jesse to jump slightly backwards. He peered forward, his upper body lurching with eyes wide open.

"Boss of the operation, huh?" He smiled as his body began to relax again. "Yeah, really seems like you have a strong grip on your employee."

"Partner." He corrected with a stern hand. "Come on, we should get out of here. Don't want to wake that old bitch up, he'd probably throw a fit over me bringing somebody here and I'd had to just... you know." He punched the air a few times and gave you the nod of an unsure affirmation. "It would just be embarrassing for us all so... you know." As you left the RV Jesse shut the door as quietly as possible and tightly held onto your hand as you stepped out into the cold winds. You looked over to ask him a question, only to stop when you saw his head tilted upwards as the glint in his eyes aligned with the blinking stars with his mouth slightly agape. You couldn't help but watch as he stared up in awe at the ever-expanding universe.

"Crazy isn't it?" All he could do was nod and smile.

"And that just like fucking... exists." He ran his hands through his hair and finally was able to bring himself back down to Earth. "Wait there."

"Well, close enough. Sure." You turned back as he ran back into the RV, a few seconds passed and he emerged with a thick blanket wrapped around his shoulders and an armful of pillows. "No way!" You protested.

"Well we can't sleep in the RV, can we? He smiled. We've got some shit to make a fire for the night, come on, it'll be fun. You always said you wanted to go camping, stop being a pussy!"

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.