Clarke Griffin- Bed (c)

The 100 One Shot

With trying to rebuild a world on Earth after years of your people living in space, you were used to working all day everyday to try and create a survivable community amongst all the dangers that the world held that your people were unaware of. Clarke had ended up as an almost leader of your group of survivors, so spent more time than anyone working. She'd either help with gathering supplies, building shelters, or anything else that needed her, including the political uncertainties that came with the people who had lived on Earth the whole time.

No one really had a home. You and Clarke had made a home from a handmade tent that if there was much else available, it would be considered unsafe living circumstances. The two of you shared a bed mainly made from stuffing from seats, leaves and anything else that could be shoved together to make the floor be a little less harsh on your spines.

You were awoken as the light begun to rise by your girlfriend getting out of 'bed'. You sleepily peered to see what was going on and Clarke was pulling on her shoes so that she could get out of the tent and go about the daily business that she needed to focus on.

"Come back," you yawned.

Clarke looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes at you. She enjoyed having time with you, but enjoyment wasn't a necessity in life currently, survival was all that you guys needed to focus on. Only one hundred children and teenagers had been sent to Earth and the number was dropping far too quickly for anyone to be happy with it.

She continued to get ready, but you grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her back into bed with you, to force her to give you at least another couple of minutes together.

"I've missed this," you admitted as she wrapped her arms around you.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Having you here," you stated. "Having even just a moment with you. You're always so busy, it's nice to actually get a chance to enjoy your company instead of stealing glances whilst we work."

She nodded her head. "I'm sorry that I'm always so busy. Hopefully soon this will all work out to be a community that isn't nearly so dangerous, so we don't need to be on guard all of the time."

You knew it was an unlikely occurrence to happen anytime soon, but you could still be hopeful.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.