Freddie Kingsley- Monster Tree (h)

Wild Child One Shot

It was no secret among the Abbey Mount girls that Freddie was essentially off limits, what with being the headmistress' son and all, but you hadn't really listened to that.

Somehow, you'd gotten Freddie to agree to going out with you and since then the two of you had been together; it had been a little over six months and now you were approaching Christmas.

Most of the girls went home for Christmas but as this was your first year with Freddie, and your parents were going away anyway, Mrs Kingsley had invited you to spend it with the two of them and their family.

Freddie had told you how his family were all celebrating in Mrs Kingsley's house by the coast that year, but as Mrs Kingsley was staying at Abbey Mount for a few more days you and Freddie got to go there early to decorate.

"This is our first time decorating together," you commented to Freddie as he drove you both to his home.

He laughed, placing a hand on your thigh. "Always with the stellar observations love."

You rolled your eyes but placed your hand atop his. "I'm excited Fred."

He smiled over at you. "I'm happy you're spending it with us love."

"A few extra weeks with you? Who was I to say no?" you joked causing him to laugh again.

He squeezed your thigh as he turned down a small country road, where you could see the sea already.

Within a few moments you could see a gorgeous cottage that looked utterly deceiving in size. "I can't believe you grew up here."

Freddie chuckled, parking up the car and getting out to grab your bags. You followed him and all but gasped at the interior that met you.

"Bloody hell," you breathed out as you looked around the freshly decorated house. "I thought we were decorating!"

Your boyfriend shrugged with a smirk on his face before holding his hand out to you to lead you through the house.

It was massive, to describe it in one word, and you were beyond excited to explore.

"I came early to put up all the base decorations, and Mum hired someone to do the rest," Freddie explained but he stopped in front of what was easily a 7ft Christmas tree.

You stared at it for a few moments before turning back to Freddie. "And we're to decorate this monster of a tree?"

He chuckled but nodded. "We'll stick an album on, grab a drink and dig out the decorations love."

You smiled, moving forward to wrap your arms around his neck causing his to wrap around your waist, pulling you flush against him.

"I'm a lucky guy, did you know that?" he questioned with a smile on his face.

You blushed, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Then I suppose that makes me lucky too?"

Chuckling again, Freddie leant down to kiss you gently. "I can't wait for Christmas with you love."

~*~

Written by Hannah,