Frank Delfino- Flirt (c)

How To Get Away With Murder One Shot

It had been a dream to work for Annalise Keating, in the hopes that it would be the first step towards a successful career in law. Even if she was strict and had high standards along with the other students working for her being amazing competitors, you were enjoying your time there and felt accomplished to be making so much progress towards your future. Everything would have been going great in law school and in your placement if it wasn't for Frank. There wasn't much you could do about him. He worked for Annalise and was a trusted advisor of hers, but everyone quickly knew that he was a bit of a flirt and for some reason had set his sights on you.

Everyday that you spent in the office working, he would make sure to show you the most attention and would shamelessly flirt with you. You couldn't deny that he was an attractive man and if your career and studies didn't rely on this placement, you may have accepted his flirtation but seen as it did, you couldn't let yourself fall for him. You tried to politely turn him down, but he didn't care about it and would continue to flirt until you fell silent and tried to get to work.

A tough case had come up in the office, so you and the five other students had more work than you'd ever had to do on top of your normal studies. You were at the office until late in the night and some nights you had to give in to a large cup of coffee and a few strong mints to make you ready for the next day to make up for the lack of sleep and shower. It was another night where you were forced to stay up late in the office and although you had assumed you were alone, Frank soon made himself known and begun to flirt with you even though you tried your best to just focus on work.

He was resilient and sat upon the desk you were working at and wasn't taking no for an answer. It all became too much. Your hands slammed onto the desk as you forced your way out of your seat, raising yourself to your feet.

"Stop it! I am so fucking overwhelmed with this case and upcoming exams, I can barely think straight any more. I don't bloody need to try and figure out if you're flirting with me sincerely or if you just see me as another student for you to fuck."

Before you were able to say anything else, Frank had leaned in and encapsulated your lips with his. You were thrown for a second before for you pushed him away.

"What the hell-"

You were cut off again by his lips and this time you could feel yourself melting into him.

"You're not just another student I want to fuck," he whispered into your ears. "You're the only student I'd like to fuck."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.