Robbie Jennings- Drink (h)

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging One Shot

You had never been able to deny the fact that a guy being protective over you was actually kind of attractive, but you thought that there was a fine line between protectively cute and just plain overprotective.

When you'd met Robbie, you'd never thought he'd be the type to get jealous, but he was protective in other ways – he always made sure you ate enough, he would always walk you home after school or work and if he couldn't then he'd make sure Tom did.

To some people they thought that was kind of strange but to you it was just completely adorable, and it made your heart melt. It made you feel loved and just cared for, plus it was great fun to spend more time with Tom every so often.

That evening Robbie had a gig in Brighton so of course you were going with him, the two of you had made plans to stay at his that evening anyway.

You'd watched from the crowd throughout Robbie's set and as usual you had loved it. Robbie had kept is eyes on you pretty much the whole time, which gave you butterflies on top of butterflies.

After his set you'd gone to the bar to get a drink and you'd ordered for both you and Robbie.

"Two drinks just for you?" someone said to your right.

You turned to see one of the guys from the band that was on stage before Robbie's. "Not quite no," you answered as you grabbed Robbie's beer and your drink.

The guy chuckled, leaning against the bar next to you. "For a friend then?"

"Again, not really no," you told him, trying to be polite as you waited for Robbie.

"Well why don't you let me buy you another?" the guy suggested, inching a bit closer to you.

You smiled tightly and shook your head but before you got a chance to answer you felt an arm slip around your waist.

"I'm pretty sure she's alright mate," Robbie told him, keeping a hold of your waist and grabbing his beer with his free hand.

Leaning into Robbie's side, you looked at the guy in front of you and waited for the penny to drop.

"Oh shit, you were just up, there weren't you?" the guy asked, motioning to Robbie. "You guys were great."

Robbie smiled but made a point of kissing your cheek and at that the guy seemed to take the hint and went off to find someone else at the bar.

Without saying anything else, Robbie grabbed your hand and made sure you had your drink before taking you out the back door to stand at the wall by the sea.

"You okay Rob?" you questioned as he put his arm around your shoulder.

He nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "That guy just really annoyed me."

Giggling you leant into his side. "You just got a bit jealous."

"Can you blame me love? You're bloody gorgeous," his words caused you to blush "And you're mine."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.