Nathan Young- Elderly (a)

Misfits One shot

The probation revelled at the thought of another day of being slaves to the city coming to an end. On the riverside benches, Alisha lay sunbathing on the grassy verge, Simon sat silently on the wall opposite and Nathan had spread himself out on the table in an attempt to take up as much space as he possibly could.

"So anyway." Nathan proudly exclaimed. "Now guys, don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against the elderly but I told her, no fucking way am I putting my cock anywhere near her seventy-three year old fanny but she was adamant. She told me a quick little fuck from-" He paused as he heard you approach from the community centre, he kicked his legs off the seat and dusted off where small flecks of dirt had fallen from his trainers.

"Not going to carry on your story?" You asked intrigued in what the next instalment of Nathan's old age pensioner love interest was. "I was really hooked I can't wait for part two." He smiled nervously.

"I don't really... I don't really think it was all that interesting to be honest. We went back to her room at the retirement home, respectfully of course, and we played a few games of scrabble. I thought it was just a little bit unfair that she wouldn't accept tit-wank but if it isn't in the dictionary it isn't in the dictionary." He shrugged and insisted that you take the seat. "How are you, are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" Even before you could answer his hoodie had been unzipped and placed gently over your shoulders.

"I was okay, but I guess I'm even better now. Thank you."

"Oh no worries, it was my pleasure. Anything you need, anything I can do for you, just let me know."

"Absolutely no way that is how that story ended." Simon chirped up from his perch.

"Yeah." Alisha sat up and flicked her sunglasses from the bridge of her nose to resting carefully over her hair. "You do know that you need to be able to spell to play scrabble? It was probably a bit of a stretch to pull out snakes and ladders though, probably not something they have in those sex-crazed nursing homes."

"I don't know, those old biddies would surprise you if you got to know them. I'm sure there's some right dirty bastards tucked away. Simon, you would know you little pervert."

~*~

Written by Aaron.