Nathan Young- Power (a)

Misfits One Shot

Kelly had already announced and proved her ability to read minds and Iwan was eager to show his ability to turn invisible, not that he needed much help with that. All you had earned from the storm was a sore back from being hurtled to the ground with Curtis falling onto you.

"It's fucking bullshit." Nathan brought a crumpled cigarette to his lips and took a deep, sharp inhale. "Everybody else comes out with some crazy fucking superpower and here we are just standing with our dick in our hands not being able to do anything." With his fingernails speckled with a slight dirt he flicked the butt far into the dancing water in front of you. "What did I ever do to deserve this shit, I have been an outstanding member of society since the day I crawled out of my mam's... whatever, fuck this shit."

"It's only been a few days, everybody else has turned into a fucking weirdo, I'm sure something will happen and your powers will shine through." You barely had to hold the carton out to him and Nathan had helped himself to another cigarette from your packet. He looked less than encouraged as he quickly turned it into just another butt that floated down the river.

"To be fair I'm not sure what powers it could have given me, everything these guys has got would have been useless to me. I've already got one up on Alisha, people don't have to touch me before they're begging to fuck me, they only have to look and they're already locked in."

"Actually Nathan..." You doubled over and clutched at your stomach, Nathan was quicker to grab your cigarettes from the floor and slip them in his pocket but at least he eventually did help. "I think I do feel a bit funny... it happened last night when we were talking on the phone but I kind of brushed it away."

"Oh for fuck sake, what's happening? What, can you fly? Can you shoot twenty pound notes from the end of your cock?"

"No, nothing like that. My stomach just really started to hurt, and my face broke out in these like itchy hives."

"Wow, your lightning induced superpower is hay fever and a stomach bug, fucking phenomenal mate, you sure you just haven't caught syphilis."

"No... I think I'm just... I think I've become allergic to bullshitting dickheads."

~*~

Written by Aaron.