Jimmy Darling- Idiot (h)

American Horror Story One Shot

Living and working in somewhere as crazy as the circus, people were bound to get hurt it was a well-known fact that someone would hurt themselves at least once a day.

It was rare that you could get through the day without being called to someone who had hurt themselves.

You weren't a freak that featured in the shows, you were Jimmy's girlfriend and so lived with him onsite but because of your past medical knowledge you were dubbed the resident nurse.

It wasn't even lunchtime when your boyfriend was brought to your caravan, being supported by Eve.

You rolled your eyes as you leant against the open doorway of the caravan. "What did he do this time?"

Eve laughed, hauling Jimmy inside and practically dumping him onto the sofa. "He decided that it would be a grand idea to somersault off of one of the stands."

Turning to Jimmy, you crossed your arms and tried your hardest to be annoyed with him.

Your annoyance didn't last long though, as soon as your boyfriend shot you a smile you practically melted.

"Cheers Eve, I'll get him sorted," you told her, and she nodded, heading back to the main group.

You began to grab some things to help Jimmy out, placing a pack of frozen peas on his ankle initially and then looking around for a bandage.

"Why did you decide to somersault Jim? You know you can't do it," you questioned exasperatedly.

He chuckled, reaching out to put his hand on your cheek. "Come on Doll, you know I can't stay away from you for long."

"So, you answer is to get injured then is it hot shot?"

"Anything to spend some time with you."

Rolling your eyes, you gingerly moved Jimmy's ankle around causing him to scream out in pain.

You didn't say anything to him but after determining it was a sprain, you figured the best course of action was to wrap it so that he couldn't injure it further.

As you started to wrap a bandage around his ankle, he continued to scream out which made you roll your eyes.

"Doll! It hurts!"

"Stop screaming you big baby!" you told him pointedly. "It's just a bad twisted ankle."

He pouted at you, but you placed the frozen peas back on his ankle once you'd finished wrapping it.

"And honestly, you need to be more careful."

"I thought you were supposed to be a nice nurse," he commented trying to cop a feel of your bum as you walked past which resulted in a slap to his hand.

You rolled your eyes, packing your things away. "I'm a damn near wonderful nurse when you're not an idiot."

"Come on Doll," he stretched his arms out as he spoke. "Give an injured man some sugar."

Laughing, you leant down to give him a peck on the lips, but he clearly had something else in mind.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down on top of him. "Now this is something I could get used to."

"Oh, don't be so crass!" you laughed as you slapped his chest gently. "You're lucky I've even helped you after you were so stupid."

"You'd never leave me in pain Doll," he responded with a smirk. "You love me too damn much for that."

Giggling you nodded, resting your forehead against his. "Yeah...guess I do."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.