/Four/

Nayeon's PoV

"Mom, I told you. I'm completely fine. Nothing to wor- OUCH!" I lour as dad suddenly beat my arm who's in a bandage.

"Mom! Ugh, can you just leave me alone? I seriously... that's why I leave the house." I hissed.

They are my parents and I do love them but seriously they are so childish when it comes to me.

"You chose, You'll go with us after this, or we'll leave you but you'll pay for the charges here?" Dad said.

Tch! See?!

My parents are rich enough to be called rich. They are both part of politics. Mom serves in a political party while dad is prime minister. So we're living a fine life. But I chose not to follow as I want to experience things that I know I wouldn't experience in my constant life with them.

~~~~~
It's already two days after the accident happened to me. Without any choice, I go with my parents. I can sneak again if I want to, so yeah.

"Ms. Im, do you want"

"No, I'm fine," I said before the maid asked me.

I walk to my room and slammed on my bed. Beside me, I looked at the frame of my grandma and me.

"I miss you, granny. If you're just here. Maybe life is so exciting and fun." I sighed.

It's been a year since granny left us. Since she left me. When my parents are busy, I always wanted to stay with granny. She's so kind and has lots of stories about unbelievable stuff like wolves, vampires, ghosts.

But whenever granny tells me a story, it all went to reality. Making me believe it's all true.
.
.
.
.
"Granny! Are ghosts are real?" My 7 years old self asked granny.

"Of course dear. They are just somewhere."

"So it's true? Will, they hurt us? My friends said that they hurt people!" I asked curiously.

"Some will hurt you, some are not. Just like us, we tend to hurt others unintentionally. And just like us, they are also human, but just a spirit." Granny explained.

"Are they good?"

"Probably."

"But if they are just spirit, why are they here?"

"Maybe they have a mission that they haven't still fulfilled."

"Mission?"

"People were born to have a mission here on the surface. Just unfortunate that they died before fulfilling their mission."

"Can't they just go to heaven without doing that mission? I'm sure God will let them."

Granny just laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Let's just say, living here is not for free." She said.

"But always remember, ghosts only want one thing... they want peace."

~~~~~~
It's already night, I'm still stuck in my room. Now, I decided to sneak out of the house. If you ever wonder where I am staying whenever I leave this house, I always stay in grandma's safe house. It's quite small but cozy.

As I went out of my room, I saw the guards downstairs.

"Shit, I can't sneak if there are many guards down there." I hissed.

I went back to my room to think. Suddenly my eyes stopped at the balcony.

"Or maybe I can."

I removed the bandage off my arm as I feel good already. I get something on my cabinet to use as a rope to get down. I started to climb down as I tightened the self-made rope.

"This is gonna be ea- OUCH!"

I was cut when I fell on the ground with my butt. Gladly it's not that high and there's a bush.

"Oh gosh," I uttered as I stood up and dust off myself. I immediately run out of our house and get a cab.

Not so long, I arrived at my destination, I entered grandma's house and jump on the couch.

"Wah, this what you called home." I sighed.

I stared at the old ceiling and just smile.

"Grandma, wherever you are... I hope you're doing good."

~~~~~~~~

Another morning has come, I went off my place to get in my usual day. Not so far here, there's a plaza where street vendors are, a good thing there are no strict rules in here so there are many people who chose to gather here since there are a variety of foods and stalls to try.

I get in my spot where I usually do the "fortune reading". Well, it's not really fortune-telling but more on communication with other beings that already left this living place... ghost.

Uhuh, I don't really know why I do this. Maybe because of grandma? We both love a supernatural being mostly ghost.

If you're gonna ask, I don't see ghosts... neither hear them, but like what grandma said, they all want peace. That will only happen if their left families will let go of them... right?

Whatever, so, like what I'm saying, I can't hear or see them. But there is one time, after that, all went strange.

I encountered a customer, it's a girl who wants to talk to her boyfriend. Like the usual thing I do, I said to her to let go of his boyfriend. But there's something in my mind that suddenly said that it's not like that. As if someone has told me.

My inner voice said, "He won't let go because there's something he needs to tell in his girlfriend." Then that's it, I told to the girl that there is a box that his boyfriend hid, all of the important stuff are in there.

I never trust my inner voice before. but that time I did, it was so real that I can hear it clearly.

Suddenly the girl came back, I thought she will refund her payment, that was I thought it's my end but then she thanked me and said that the box that her boyfriend left is really existing.

I know, I thought it's something like beginner's luck but nope, all of my luck in communicating with ghost suddenly get through all the way. Up until now.

I think my inner voice becomes stronger. HAHAHA!

"Well, well, well... I knew you'll come back." I turned back as I heard Jeongyeon's voice.

"Uhuh, after you left me because my parents paid you. Yup." I sarcastically said.

"Hey, that's a mission, don't get me wrong!"

"Whatever, why are you here?" I asked as I say on my chair after I prepared my stall.

"Obviously not to ride on your fake communication with the ghost."

"Tch, I told you, even if I can't see them, I can hear them," I revealed.

"Oh yeah, your inner voice that has luck. Hope yourself got to." She said and left.

I just ignored her and wait for a customer. This is my daily life when I'm not in my parents' house, and I'm enjoying this.

"Hey, miss!" I called up as I saw a girl passed by.

She looked at me as if she have seen a ghost.

"Wanna try? Do you have any relatives that you want to connect with?" I asked.

Wait, she seems familiar...

"Y-you can see me?"