Eighty Seven

Third Person

While Y/N is still at the police station where Jeongin is, Nayeon is still at the hospital as she was stopped by Jihyo.

"What do you mean connected? Who?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

Before Jihyo could answer, Nayeon's attention was caught by the news that is airing in live at the police station.

"After apologies and peace talk, President Yang's son, Yang Jeongin is under fire after the video of him attacking Prime Minister Im. We can still remember that a video came out recently about the President's son attacking the Prime Minister. But this video is already taken down. Yang Jeongin already made a public apology for the side of the Prime Minister and himself. But after just few days, another video came out and now with audio compared to the first clip."

"The president, including his son already went to the police station to settle this controversy after the accusations of Yang Jeongin on the Prime Minister for the president's first daughter's death."

"Almost three years ago, the president publicized that he had a first daughter in his first family. This happened after the exact death of his daughter, Kim Y/N. And according to the president himself, his daughter died due to leukemia."

"This resulted of damage with the both parties. Now, Yang Jeongin is facing a case that has been filed by the Prime Minister's side. While the prime minister is facing a huge controversy that could end his running for the position as the next president of this country."

Nayeon was left in shocked as she saw the news. She never knew that it will come on that point. That it is all over the media already.

"Nayeon, listen."

Nayeon looked at Jihyo. But her attention was not on her. She's still baffled with what happened.

"I-I need to go back. I need to talk to dad." Nayeon said as she's about to head on her car but Jihyo cuts her.

"I killed her." Jihyo said with trembling voice.

"I was hired to kill her." Jihyo repeated that made Nayeon stopped.

Nayeon turned to looked at her only to find a guilty expression of the grim reaper.

"What did you say?"

"I- I was hired to kill Y/N. O-on that day, I died too. That's why I became a reaper."

"What are you saying? No!" Nayeon exclaimed as she gets on her car.

But instead of staying and doing nothing. Jihyo followed her. She thought of an idea to make Nayeon believe and that only can be done by a reaper. She held Nayeon and without a second, what Jihyo saw the time she got the glass beads broken flashes to Nayeon.

Flashback

"Are you sure she can handle this?" A guy with a dark shades asked on his men.

"Yes. She may look weak, but she already killed multiple person. I assure you that."

The guy with shades on looked at the girl laying down on the couch. She's having a comfy moment as if she never been splashed by the blood of the people she kills. She just only have one thing that she's been holding on.

It's either you kill, or you'll be kill. She knew how dirty and unfair the life is. Rich people paying professionals to kill someone they hate. While poor people can't do the same. Instead of staying at the down system, she chose to be in neutral. She chose money over life.