/Ten/

Third Person

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Y/N arrived at the public grassland where people go to spend time with their family and also to join the candle-lighting event that happens every first Friday night of the month.

"Wow, I- I never knew that there is a place like this!" Tzuyu said as she goes round and round with her eyes.

"The candle-lighting will be starting in a while. It will be good timing to charge." Chaeyoung said.

They roamed their eyes and so some other level of a ghost having their own time. They are like livings who don't really mind the others.

"Let's stay here," Chaeyoung said as they walked under the tree.

"Wow, there are many people in here. Are they all here for the president's daughter?" Y/N asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head and chuckled.

"Just like a third-level ghost, they don't care. Well yeah, let's say at the beginning years, they do it for the president's daughter. But as time passes by, it is like happening for their fun. I mean why not, it's fun seeing little lights on the grassland." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh," Y/N uttered.

"President's daughter's death? Do you anything about that?" Tzuyu asked curiously.

To say, second-level ghost and even first-level can't barely remember how a life of the living works. Unlike third-levels, they can remember their life while they are still living. That's why the third level seeks vengeance.

Y/N looked at Chaeyoung to remind her to be mindful of her words. Chaeyoung seems to know what she's doing. So, she answered Tzuyu's question.

"I just heard this... the president's daughter died before the president became the official president of the country. Died because of leukemia, that is 3 years ago, tho." Chaeyoung said.

"But the thing is, the president's daughter never been seen by anyone. What a poor life she has." Chaeyoung sighed.

After a while, the lightning of the candle started. The three ghosts enjoying the scent that the candle gives to them.

After staying for almost an hour, they decided to go back to the old house but Tzuyu seems to have a different decision.

"Where are you going?" Y/N asked.

"I need to continue roaming. See you tomorrow!" She said and flopped away.

"Your friend must be so busy huh? Good to see that she's not scared if she'll encounter a third-level." Chaeyoung said and jumped on the couch.

"Or maybe she's still not trusting you." She said and smirked at Y/N like a devil.

"Too bad for you, I think your buddy doesn't trust you now." She added.

Y/N refused to believe that and just rolled her eyes.

"She always do that. She's always up to find her way." Y/N explains.

"I see." Chaeyoung just said and

Y/N looked at Chaeyoung and sighed.

"What makes you a third-level ghost?" Y/N asked curiously

"Why are you acting like your friend now?" Chaeyoung asked back.

"I'm just curious. Does Third level really can remember how they die?"

"What do you think makes them want to get their revenge? Of course, we did!"

"Then how?" Y/N asked.

Chaeyoung sighed in defeat and looked at Y/N.

"My Best Friend killed me, for the sake of her safety. She betrayed me." Chaeyoung bitterly said.

"I thought she is someone I could trust, but I was wrong. She turned her back to me. That's why I need to find her." Chaeyoung said as she clenched her jaw.

Y/N sighed and threw her head back.

"I thought the Third level is the worst. But you guys have your reason..." Y/N said.

Chaeyoung chuckled and looked at Y/N.

"You know what's worst aside to the living?"

"What?"

"The grim reapers," Chaeyoung said and smirks.

"They are the worst, and they deserve what they are right now. Being a grim reaper is the punishment for them. For killing a person."

"What?"

"Grim reapers are the people who died, and they became reapers if they happen to killed someone when they are still alive."

"Wow."

"Wow? Do you think that is cool? Yeah! That is cool. They have no reason to rest. Do you think their only job is to collect Third level ghosts? No, they are collecting them to have their keys and take their rest."

"I mean, who wants to live on this miserable surface, right? All in here is chaos, danger, and killings." Chaeyoung added.

"So the grim reaper that is chasing you want you because you can be her key to her rest?"

"Exactly."

Y/N can't help but feel amazed by the information she's getting. A sudden feeling arouses to her that she wants to get on her end now.

"Chaeyoung, do you know the girl that you've been wanting to get its body?"

"Yeah? Well, just to say, I changed my mind. Her life sucks."

"Oh, well... I need to find her. I think she can help me."

"Help you? Do you think it will be easy? No human wants to be with a ghost, neither ghost to human... I mean if you are not a third level."

"I know but, I think she can help me. A lot! I can feel it."

"Then let's go now."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I know where she lives," Chaeyoung said.

~~~~~~~~
"Hey, what are you hiding for? We are ghosts!" Chaeyoung said as she saw Y/N hiding behind the bush.

"Is this legal?"

"Are you stupid, even if it's illegal or not, we are ghosts. Let's go!"

As they get in the house, they just pass through every maid that is walking in the hallway.

"Are you sure it's here? She kinda a street person, this house is so big!"

"I know, but trust me, it's in here."

Along with walking, they heard a familiar voice. They entered that room and saw the person they are looking for.

"Gosh! It's so sickening to stay here! If I go back to the plaza, maybe the crazy ghost is in there."

"Are you the crazy ghost that she's referring to?" Chaeyoung whispered but Y/N just shrugged.

"Oh, right timing, we can say if you are the third level now," Chaeyoung said and snapped her fingers.

A shiver run down Nayeon's spine as she felt a cold lonely wind.

"Hi!" Y/N greeted as Nayeon turned around.

Nayeon didn't reply immediately as she tried to see if her eyes are deceiving her. Then suddenly...

"AHHHHH!"