Ninety

Nayeon's PoV

I am in the car as I am trying to think if I should do what Y/N had just told. She told me to see Jeongin. I don't know but I am pretty sure that she's aware that today is not the right time.

My father just filed a case on him and I am much pretty confident that the accusations are false. I heard once dad talking to someone.

"Nayeon are you listening?"

I snapped and looked at Y/N who was sitting next to me.

"Huh?"

"We should go." She said.

Then I realized that I haven't started the engine yet.

I looked at Y/N worriedly, somehow hoping she would get what I mean. I know it's crazy, but I am surprised when she actually get it.

"Don't worry, I'll show up to Jeongin. Just open up the way." She said.

"Are you sure? My dad... He just filed a case on your brother. Because of that video... and I know- I think... it's not really him."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard him once. He is talking about getting rid of a video. That is when it was uploaded the second time."

As I said that, something seems went on Y/N.

"Just like the investigator said. Probably your father accidentally posted it the second time. The first one is just to drew an attention and issue." Y/N said.

That's one more thing I am thinking about. The fact that it's my dad who I need to face. I don't know what could happen. I really don't know.

I breathed deeply and started my car. I'm old enough to know what is right. And even if that means is putting my dad in jail for what he had done, then I have to do it.

"I'm not gonna leave you. You don't need to worry." Y/N said which made me at least at ease.

I started to drive to the location that Y/N has given me. I'm expecting lots of media as soon as I get there. Now I have to think of a plan on getting in there.

Not so long, I arrived at the police station. Just like what I thought, they are here. I bet these are just some since I've seen the others on our house. I looked at Y/N and she's looking outside too.

"How can I get in that on that place?" I asked.

I heard she sighed, maybe she realized that it's impossible for me to get inside without the media noticing me. And it will be a mess if that happens.

Suddenly, my thoughts were cut as I saw the reporters crowding up again.

"What's happening?" Y/N asked.

Then I saw the president with Jeongin exiting the crowd. Cars parked in front of the police station and I saw them went in.

"I think they are going." I said and started the car right away.

I saw them left with the other cars and I don't know where are they going but I have to follow them without them noticing me.

"I think I know where are they going." Y/N said.

"Where?"

Y/N didn't reply as she keeps her eyes on the car where Jeongin is. I do the same thing but of course, I still made sure that they won't notice that I follow them.

Not to long I saw them entering a parking lot of a hospital.

"I knew it. Nayeon, get ready."

"Knew what? What are they doing here?" I asked.